Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    STARTmeUP is offline New Member

Question I'm new, did my research, looking for help...

First of all, hi I'm new here. I'm 26 and I've done alot of research about steroids and now I need some help.

I found a source that is selling sustanon 250 for $20/amp. I think that's high but its the only option I have. Should I buy it or should I try to find another source? I'm planning on buying lots of other stuff too so I don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks guys!

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    find a new source thats terrible

I guess that's my problem though. I was so pumped when I finally found a legit source but the prices seemed funny. I guess I'll spend another year waiting for another legit source to pop up. I'd rather wait it out and not get scammed. Thanks man.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    $20 an amp. Holy dog shit! Only steers and queers sell Sustanon 250 for $20 an amp!

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    u should be able to find it at $12 an amp....

Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    u should be able to find it at $12 an amp....
    That's my problem. I can't seem to find legit sustanon at that price. I keep telling myself "Patience" and waiting until I come across a legit source with good prices. $12 would be great, considering I almost paid $20 until I posted this.

Thanks!

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    $20 an amp. Holy dog shit! Only steers and queers sell Sustanon 250 for $20 an amp!
    $20 is pretty high..$12 at the most

Thanks for the help guys. I'm gonna try to find a new source.

12 is even high 10 at most

someday is offline Member
    This is either a legit question or the slyest way to ask for a source i've scene yet......

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    This is either a legit question or the slyest way to ask for a source i've scene yet......
    My sole intention was to get price advice. The last thing I want is for someone to give out their source and get in trouble.

What does that quote mean, "Pumps are for pussies, I dig the Pain." ??? If pumps are for pussies does that mean we're all pussies? Weird quote.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    His quote means pumping the muscle with blood doesn't make it grow. Thats what 180lb beach boys do. Tearing it down makes it grow. You have to go beyond the pump to the pain.

OK, I get it now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    $20 is pretty high..$12 at the most
    Even the people I've talked to locally are offering it for $10-11 per amp.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    I think you could probably turn any post into asking for a source if you look too deeply into it. Cut the bro some slack.

-moto

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    If this is a local source who you meet with face to face it would be your best bet to avoid getting scammed. If it's international it's robbery at twice what I'd pay for Oganon sust. Offer to buy 24 amps for a 12 week cycle and try to get a better deal. How tight is your budget? Are you willing to take the risk of customs with international?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Use enanthate instead. Its usually cheaper.

someday is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STARTmeUP
    My sole intention was to get price advice. The last thing I want is for someone to give out their source and get in trouble.

What does that quote mean, "Pumps are for pussies, I dig the Pain." ??? If pumps are for pussies does that mean we're all pussies? Weird quote.

If that was your intention then i apologize....Its just i've been sent a crapload of emails lately about sources and i was a little fed up....in your case the price is too high....stick around the different message boards for a while and you might find someone cheaper and legit...just make sure youcheck with themods BEFORE your order.... anyhow good luck with the search and best of luckin growing...remember steroids are a supplement just like protein and creatine there there to help after we get our diet and training down and learn our bodies....again i wish you luck and no hard feelings.

Hell most guys are in this for the cash. 10 amps isn't gonna make them happy. If you offered to buy 20-30 amps. I'm sure the guy would cut you a deal. Just letting you know from someone who used to sell.....stuff.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    keep looking............

peace I4L

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

is it just me?

why does every newbie bitch about prices?fuck, if that's what it's gonna cost you....suck it up and just buy it. i don't go to D&G and bitch about the price of $300 pants or cry to the attendant, "why?why can't i find these cheaper somewhere else?!!"i bust out the cash, take my shit home, and live happily ever after.moral of the story: if you want the fucking shit stop your whining about having to wait another year to find a cheaper source(asking for a source) and buy your fucking shit.poor you

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Shit, I would bitch to if I was paying double for my sust, show the newbie some sympathy Partyboynyc.

Quote Originally Posted by max25533
    Shit, I would bitch to if I was paying double for my sust, show the newbie some sympathy Partyboynyc.
    Pity and sympathy......both are for the weak.

Need to be strong in life. He's giving him a real boost of reality.

Go into a car lot bitching about prices and cry about it. I'm sure they'll find some other sucker to buy the car at ticket value.

It's life man, just suck it up.

i'm just so tired of these fucking blatant posts!

"oh , i lost my source..." guess what?we don't give a fuck!why don't you just come out and ask for one!!you know it's against rules so these people post their fucking tales of hard luck here to bullshit all of us and compromise of security. these fucking people who post the rediculous, " oh, my source ripped me off and now i have no one to help me, boo fucking hoo" posts put this board in jeopardy as well as their own safety (which i don't think they even fucking realize) when say, JohnnyJuice865 (who is a fuckign narc) says, "hey you poor fucking bastard down on your luck....i'll sell you shit!!!"
    i've been here damn near since day one and these fucking posts have me furious everytime i read them.i love this board and respect everyone who works hard to keep it here!don't fuck it up for all these hardworking mods and vets!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    why does every newbie bitch about prices?fuck, if that's what it's gonna cost you....suck it up and just buy it. i don't go to D&G and bitch about the price of $300 pants or cry to the attendant, "why?why can't i find these cheaper somewhere else?!!"i bust out the cash, take my shit home, and live happily ever after.moral of the story: if you want the fucking shit stop your whining about having to wait another year to find a cheaper source(asking for a source) and buy your fucking shit.poor you
    Partyboy, you pay full price for D&G? check out century 21 down by ground zero.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    For you guys comparing his expierence looking for a source and finding one thats expensive to going to a clothing store or a car dealership, thats completly different, if you don't like the car dealership or the clothing stores prices you simply go down the block to another one and compare prices, he can't do this with sources because he only has one. I don't think he's bitching or crying or saying anything out of line, lighten up on the guy, we were all there once ourselves. We are supposed to help each other and not make people feel stupid.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Ok and yes this could be a sly source request which I do not approve of on the open board but I still feel that some of the analogies made are a little mean spirted and uncalled for.

20$ is something to bitch about

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    "oh , i lost my source..." guess what?we don't give a fuck!why don't you just come out and ask for one!!you know it's against rules so these people post their fucking tales of hard luck here to bullshit all of us and compromise of security. these fucking people who post the rediculous, " oh, my source ripped me off and now i have no one to help me, boo fucking hoo" posts put this board in jeopardy as well as their own safety (which i don't think they even fucking realize) when say, JohnnyJuice865 (who is a fuckign narc) says, "hey you poor fucking bastard down on your luck....i'll sell you shit!!!"
    i've been here damn near since day one and these fucking posts have me furious everytime i read them.i love this board and respect everyone who works hard to keep it here!don't fuck it up for all these hardworking mods and vets!!!

Go partyboy

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Whoaaa Hang on guy's

I can see Partyboy's point of view and agree. Rules are made to protect the members from scam sucking scum. Reguardless of the intentions this is a dangerous post to make for Startme up.

I'm sorry bro but this is deffinently a question that should have been asked via pm to any of the mods here. For god sakes DO NOT reply to any pms that you may recieve here in the future concerning sources. I don't care who it is legit sources do not solicite members unless they are looking to ripe them off. There is to much bussiness out there for legit sources to take chances on someone they do not know.

Source posting is deffinetly against the rules and so is requesting them via a post. Be VERY carefull startmeup. I realize that your question was honestly meant to find out specific prices, bottom line if this is the only place you have to get them then you really do not have any choice but to pay the man's price and be done with it. Posting questions such as this is just asking for trouble.

Tobey

This thread might as well be covered in gasoline because it's a flame war. STARTmeUP is other a narc or just very ignorant. The way he approached this, I hope he does get scammed.

chris adams

i actually go to century 21 sometimes,haha.i use bluefly.com also.it's hit or miss , but i have bougth alot of prada accesories there dirt cheap.check that site out!!

20 an amp wow man u get some good prices haha only kidding bud

triplej is offline New Member
    f""k that my friend usually pays 150% of what shir is worth from locals just so he doesnt take any chances with the man! honestly i dont blame him!! jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    This thread might as well be covered in gasoline because it's a flame war. STARTmeUP is other a narc or just very ignorant. The way he approached this, I hope he does get scammed.
    Get it through your head. I'm not looking for a source!!! Whoever started that rumor is full of it. To those that said I'm bitching about prices to get my source to lower the price, I haven't complained to him once. I came here to ask if the price was too high and I stuck around to carry on conversation. How does that seem like I want a source from anyone here? I don't, so continue with the made-up drama if you like but I'm sure most of you guys have better things to do.

I DON'T NEED A SOURCE.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, I got to go with startmeup. When I first started reading the post I didnt think anything like what got made out to be. Looked like an honest question of prices and then it got to looking like genocide. I joined this board not too long ago because everyone on it offered good info and I wanted to learn more from others. After reading this post it looks kind of like some people are kind of shady sometimes. If you all who responded real negative re read the post you will see that this guy had no intentions of soliciting a source. My 2cents

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Whoaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Yeah, I got to go with startmeup. When I first started reading the post I didnt think anything like what got made out to be. Looked like an honest question of prices and then it got to looking like genocide. I joined this board not too long ago because everyone on it offered good info and I wanted to learn more from others. After reading this post it looks kind of like some people are kind of shady sometimes. If you all who responded real negative re read the post you will see that this guy had no intentions of soliciting a source. My 2cents

Dude you have the completely wrong idea here. The question was not weather the original post was just an honest question or not. Scammers cruise BB boards constantly looking for post JUST LIKE THIS ONE. It is just a foot in the door for them to pm the author and offers a better price, which at the time to the member looks like a good deal. That is until they send them the money and never hear from them again. Or worse yet, send them a small order if that is what they want only to screw them for a much bigger order later on. It really sucks to lose close to $1000. On a cycle from one a new member "thought" was legit. It is a shame that such questions have to be scrutinized in this fashion, however, it is for the member’s best interest that we try to keep anything to do with sources on a low key. That is the main reason I advised startmeup to NOT respond to any future pm's concerning this unless he first checked with any of the mods here. I don't mean to come across flaming but it really pissess me off when a member who does not realize the implications of what could happen defends post such as this. It is for the members especially those new to the game who are vulnerable to throwing out allot of cash that we here at AR are looking to keep from being screwed. His question I am sure was an honest question which usually as a rule are very much encouraged here at AR. But there are certain questions that are best not asked on the open board.

Just my 2 cents

Tobey

Quote Originally Posted by Tobey
    Dude you have the completely wrong idea here. The question was not weather the original post was just an honest question or not. Scammers cruise BB boards constantly looking for post JUST LIKE THIS ONE. It is just a foot in the door for them to pm the author and offers a better price, which at the time to the member looks like a good deal. That is until they send them the money and never hear from them again. Or worse yet, send them a small order if that is what they want only to screw them for a much bigger order later on. It really sucks to lose close to $1000. On a cycle from one a new member "thought" was legit. It is a shame that such questions have to be scrutinized in this fashion, however, it is for the member’s best interest that we try to keep anything to do with sources on a low key. That is the main reason I advised startmeup to NOT respond to any future pm's concerning this unless he first checked with any of the mods here. I don't mean to come across flaming but it really pissess me off when a member who does not realize the implications of what could happen defends post such as this. It is for the members especially those new to the game who are vulnerable to throwing out allot of cash that we here at AR are looking to keep from being screwed. His question I am sure was an honest question which usually as a rule are very much encouraged here at AR. But there are certain questions that are best not asked on the open board.

Just my 2 cents

Tobey
    This is the response I wanted. Even if he wasn't asking directly for a source, some scammers I'm sure made their way around and PM'd him already.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Tobey, I can see that point. You guys are the mods and vets and I understand why. I have seen a few threads talking about prices and if they are good or not and just haven't seen this type of response to it. I wouldn't want anyone to get ripped off but I have read so many threads about source checks so I just assume everyone would do that. I didn't take your explanation into mind when I responded earlier.
    My 4th cent.

-50cent

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Damn! You started quite a thread! Anyways, does your source offer anything other than sus that would be comparable? What about 10mL multi dose test E or something like that? I remember back in the day when all I had was a measly gym source, we paid $20 bucks for 1 amp of sus. For reals! There were alot of us paying that price. But the fact remained, that was all we had access to unless we wanted to drive down south which we did occasionally. It comes down to what it is worth to you. Do you have the money to spend to make a cycle of sust? You are looking at roughly 500mg/week for 8-12 weeks and that is $320-480 not counting any PCT or other on-cycle meds. If this is all you have access to at the time, and you want it bad enough, and you can afford it....then do it! I would say that price is high, but I used to pay that same price. Only because it was worth it to me. But stick around, be patient and contribute like everyone else, and you will see good things do come to those who wait

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information