Thread: Injecting info

Sokrates is offline New Member

Injecting info

A couple of questions I have no answers to after searhc.

1. How do I know I am injecting (23g, 1.5in) into the muscle of my fat ass and not my ass fat (do you feel the needle going from fat into muscle?)? Would it be easier to inject quads? Is there an advantage to injecting a particular muscle? Should I inject only one site or divide into a few muscles.

2. After getting a lot of different views I opted for the minimalist approach and a relatively low dose 200 deca /250 sust per week(along with 30mg dbol ) first cycle -- rather than 400/500 deca/sust. With this low dose deca/sust should I inject once a week or divide the dose into twice?
    Last edited by Sokrates; 12-22-2001 at 07:01 PM.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    first off i would recomend you up your dosages to 400mg deca a week and 500 mg sust a wk...split into 2 shots a week...1cc of deca+1cc of sust,,,30-40 mg dbol a day....

as for the injection...with a 1.5in 23g if you go about all the way in you should be fine and will be in your muscle. You can inject quads, if youd like may be a little easier than twisting yourselfinto a pretsle shape in order to get your ass shot perfect.

and as for injecting dif muscles, some say there is an advantage some say there really isnt, im not gonna argue that pont as i dont have anything reakllky to back it...although i have done bis's quads delts and glutes...if anything i see some swolleness...

C

I've already made that decison....

Assuming the 200/250 were all you were doing, would you split that or just go once a week? Can you feel the needle entering muscle? I would hate to inject fat.

well i guess you could do 2 injections a week....one with one cc of deca and one with one cc of sust...(you may not get the gains you wish with those dosages)

but i would just load both into one shot...it will releive some of the pain your gonna get from the sust alone..

i cant really tell if im in muscle in my ass but i guess i just know.
    anything else besides my ass i know im in nothing but muscles cuz im not a fatty person...but i think youll be able tot ell when your in muscle

The Iron Game Guest
    Rather than 200/250 every week do it every 5 days then you dont need to split it.

Good luck

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I use 22g by 1" for glute injections. When you aspirate , if you look closely, a white liquid comes out. I'm not totally clear on this, but I don't think that would happen if you're in fat.

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    Rather than 200/250 every week do it every 5 days then you dont need to split it.

Good luck
    '
    there ya go

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Injecting info

Originally posted by Sokrates
    How do I know I am injecting (23g, 1.5in) into the muscle of my fat ass and not my ass fat (do you feel the needle going from fat into muscle?)? Would it be easier to inject quads? Is there an advantage to injecting a particular muscle? Should I inject only one site or divide into a few muscles.
    You know, no, no, no, and it depends - in that order.

First, if you're using a 1-1/2" needle, you are going into muscle unless you have a very fat ass. Make sure, of course, that you're injecting into an upper outrer quadrant of your butt cheek, a few inches below the pelvic crest (the top of your pelvic bone). No, there is no different feeling between being in or not being in the muscle, at least until you do the push (actually inject the solution); even then, the degree to which you feel the injection is influenced by the nature of the solution (oil, water, or alcohol base).

Quads are easier to inject insofar as you can use two hands, thus you have a better chance of getting the needle in at a straight angle and aspirating it without moving it. However, the quads have more nerves/nerve endings, so it's far more likely to hit a nerve when you do a quad shot than when you do a glute shot. And believe me, you would know immediately if you have hit a nerve (in which case you should simply withdraw the needle and inject at another spot). Keep in mind that with quad shots, you inject the outer part of the leg. Extend your hand up from the knee, and down from the pelvic crest. The area between the two "handbreadths" is the quads. Also remember to relax the muscle as much as you canl; don't do a quad shot immediately after squats or resistance cardio.

Advantages to injecting in one muscle as opposed to another? Technically, none, since all are "intramuscular." Much of it depends on the size needle you are using, both in terms of gauge and length. Thick needles (22 gauge and lower), go with the glutes; thinner needle (23 gauge and higher), go for the quads. Length, always 1-1/2" for the glutes, and always* 1" for delts and quads. Any advantage also depends on how much solution your are injecting - you are more likely to feel post-injection soreness from a 2 cc injection to the delt than you are from a 2 cc injection to the glutes.

Should you divide sites? That's subjective. I never inject more than 1 cc into any one site. If you are shooting more than 1 cc at a time, I recommend dividing the shot and going for multiple sites. However, if one of the things you are injecting is test, I would break it up even further and split the injection by days as well as sites. Test has a peak-and-valley effect, and the general consensus in both medicine and the AS world is that if you split the shots you will have more consistent levels and less highs and lows. (In other words, if you're doing 500 mg. of test per week, don't take it all at once. Do 250 mg. on Sunday, then another 250 mg. on Wednesday or Thursday, etc.)

Re: Re: Injecting info

Originally posted by TNT

First, if you're using a 1-1/2" needle, you are going into muscle unless you have a very fat ass.

Extend your hand up from the knee, and down from the pelvic crest. The area between the two "handbreadths" is the quads.

Length, always 1-1/2" for the glutes, and always* 1" for delts and quads.

I never inject more than 1 cc into any one site. If you are shooting more than 1 cc at a time, I recommend dividing the shot and going for multiple sites. However, if one of the things you are injecting is test, I would break it up even further and split the injection by days as well as sites.
    I don't know what *very* means....it just struck me that it feels like there is a lot more fat in my ass than my quads and nobody ever really discusses the issue of how you know?

I don't understand *at all* the english in the "Extend" paragraph.

I assume 1.5" inserted 2/3 of the way in is fine for quads, right.

Let's say I were to split the injection:

1) can I inject 1.5 cc one site take out needle, immediately reinject same needle or do I need to replace needles after first injection?

2) Let's say I stick with the 200/250 (I was toying with the 5 day idea but it would shorten my cycle and sort of defeat my desire to go with low dose the first cycle....I can go to every 5 days after 4 weeks if I'm not happy with results....), I still don't know whether I should split *that* dose. And if I did, could I just inject 1.5cc, withdraw needle, refrigerate and then inject later in the week with a new needle?

Bro, you don't need to refridgerate anything.. unless you got GH or slin..

Secondly, I would split the injections. I love injecting, so even if it weren't for the better gains, I would split them anyways, but call me crazy! Assuming you are going with 200/250 cuz it sounds like you got your mind set (although I would up it to 400/500) I would do 1/2cc of each on sunday, and store the rest for another 1cc (1/2cc of each) on wednesday.

As for site injections, I don't think they work cuz I have been injecting every day for the past 2 and a half weeks (I am on fina) and haven't noticed any localized growth. My injection rotation looks like this biceps, triceps, delts, quads, pecs, calves and no localized growth at all. It may vary depending on which AS you use though, but Test Prop daily injects also didn't seem to produce site specific growth.

Good luck, Later

Originally posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    I would do 1/2cc of each on sunday, and store the rest for another 1cc (1/2cc of each) on wednesday.
    I assume I should load up two syringes from the amps on the sunday....how should I store the second syringe/keep it sterile?

I just take the needle off and stick the syringe back in the wrapper thing that it comes in....... Then I just stick it in a cool, dry place like a cupboard or something... Should be fine, just use a new pin when you inject.

Thread Information