peaker is offline Senior Member

fake gear? low levels? what the fuck?

hey guys he is my problem.

i am like in week 8 of my first cycle. shooting 500mg test cyp a week. my source sent me some more gear incase i ran out. after the 5-6th week i started shooting the 2nd vial of test he sent me even though i had more left in the first one. the second lot took me like 30 secs to draw unlike the first which took me several minutes at best (with same gauge).

ever since then i feel like fucken shit, weight hasnt gone up at all starting jabbing 750mg, strength up a little nothing special but i started gaining a bit on the first lot i was using?

i dont know whether i have been done up the arse with fake test or the 2nd vial sent was fake? i just started shooting the first test again.

i feel like shit i dont know whether i have test in me, i have no sex drive nothing. i dont know whether to just stop now and jump on clomid or wait it out till i run out of test in a few weeks?

i am tempted to jam 1cc in me EOD till i run out.

problem is if its underdosed i am probably under my natural levels already!

fuck i dont know what to do!

thanks guys
    peaker

bump

bump come on guys something i am stressing hardcore here

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Shit bro, I don't know what to tell you. Other than I think I would consider another source. Very odd situation.....the two vials being different viscosities and all. I read some of your earlier posts on your predicament, it blows. You know the thought always crosses my mind every cycle. "is it legit, if not wtf is it?"
    That's why I like getting shit from overseas...why fake something that is legal and dirt cheap.

As far as a solution to your problem, I am not really qualified to help. But I wonder if you feeling like shit is possibly "test flu".

Don't know what else to tell ya,

best of luck,

Dutch

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    damn, you don't get much sleep either, huh?

yeah thanks for your concerns mate, yeah i am constantly thinking about it.

maybe some other the other bros can other some advice, maybe i can get it tested somehow, any tricks to this

bump

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    bro the gear you have gotten is probablt fake. Post a pic so someone can take a look at it and see if its legit. other than that i would stop and just hit your clomid.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    You can have it tested...... if its fake take the results back to ur source... get ur money back and find a new source.. I woudln't continue shooting a oil test that draws easily tho.. not worth putting ur self in harms way... to be on the safe side take the clomid when u stop..

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about your problems. If you're on week 8 I'd jump ship if I were you, do the Clomid and do whatever you can to make sure it's good next time. You probably only have a couple weeks left anyway, and if the stuff is bad, why bother?

What make of Cyp is it?

fuck i am pissed off hard!

fuck about to jump ship, considering this could be fake as should i wait 3 weeks and jump on clomid just incase?

peaker

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Find A New Source

Get Your Gear Tested Ill Send You Info On Where I Get Mine Tested Try American Research Tech Products No Worries There

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    fuck about to jump ship, considering this could be fake as should i wait 3 weeks and jump on clomid just incase?

peaker
    i remember your earlier thread about fake gear, so maybe the new stuff is legit where the old was fake? if you wait another week you might be able to tell the difference.

if you are not noticing any new gains or experiencing any sides then i would go ahead and begin clomid when you stop instead of waiting the three weeks since you shouldn't have experienced any significant atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i remember your earlier thread about fake gear, so maybe the new stuff is legit where the old was fake? if you wait another week you might be able to tell the difference.

if you are not noticing any new gains or experiencing any sides then i would go ahead and begin clomid when you stop instead of waiting the three weeks since you shouldn't have experienced any significant atrophy.
    i dont know what to think mate, it just pisses me off. its not the money its more about the fake that i had everything dialed in, training, diet, sleep. and i dont know what to think if it was me or the gear. alot of times guys blame the gear for where they lack in their training and diet but fuck i am not happy

peaker

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Dude ur source is terrible. I dont know if i just am lucky but if even decided to take that amount of test from my guy, unless it was a blend like sust or polysteron, i would explode. Dude do some research, try the clomid, and maybe just chill with something light like EQ rather than deca that could also effect ur sex drive. But man shop around dont just read the bottle and hope it is what it says

Thread Information