03hemi is offline New Member

Getting Across the Mexican Border

Me and some friends are planning a trip to Mexico to try and bring some gear over. I was wondering what the best way to get it over would be. PM me.

Let me tell you little story son.
    Once upon a time, in a land that looks almost exactly like this one, only governed by MUCH more leanient bodies, we used to jump back and forth across that little line we call a border like we were gettin' paid to play hop scotch.
    Once, while being too hammered (back when we thought 50 D-Bol pills went well with Mezcal) we actually left about $1,500 worth just sittin' up on the loft of the Motor Home as they came aboard to check inside - yeah! ($1,500 was alot back then!)
    BP/Customs Officer comes in, looks at our Test / Anadrol Bloated selves with our Dew Rags, Tank Tops, and Spandex (Yeah, way back then) and just snickered as he asked what, why, the usual.......we were freakin'.
    He proceeded to look at the only two places large enough to hold a human, looked back @ the left out stuff, smiled & shook his head, wish us "Good Luck" and a "Safe trip home".....True Story - Sware.
    Now, as in like 3 weeks ago - My Wife and I went on a little trip to which I nonchalantly included our Free Dealing neigbors to the south.
    I'm gonna try to bring this to a close, but it's actually the Looong part of the story. Even though I'm alone with my wife, a good 30 lbs. lighter, and not near as hard as I was "back in the day" and packed down with tourist stuff, they picked us out of the line of cars like they knew already,(and they may have) and for the first time in my life doin' this, Here We Go!! (Oh Sh#%*T!)
    I didn't even decide to actually shop until the last pharm I checked, 'cuz w/ the exception of the Sus pre-loads, I couldn't verify crap, it had been 10 yrs since I was serious about this, and almost every label has changed, or is new altogether.
    So, this was a first (Praise God!) for two things, 1. Getting pulled over into the secondary search area, and 2. Seeing someone make it through guilty!
    In all my prior years, I'd never been picked for a stage 2 search, and without exception - now lets be clear on this - WITHOUT EXCEPTION - Everybody I had EVER seen have this happen to them, that actually had something on them, had it found. Now I'm sure you can make compartments that hide the new welds, and are to thick to X-Ray, and the mirrors don't catch - Whatever - I know it happens every single day, and you probably won't even get stopped, all I'm saying is "it aint the good 'ole days" down there anymore!
    I was there for 45 minutes, as they tore into every knook and Crany, orafice and container. They actually touched it! YEAH! I have NEVER been so scared - Ever - life as I knew it was a heartbeat from over, and I got away.... you may not.Talk to someone (maybe a Mod, I dunno) who knows FOE SURE from RECENT Experience, how to do this Before You Go! Don't Wing it! It aint worth it. Good luck.

boyatunlv is offline New Member
    ya man dont be foolish and bring it back yourself. A good idea though is to pay a mexican to bring it back across for you. Works like a charm, they are just happy to make a months pay in one day. And dont drive down either they look for Americans to bust on the border.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Just do like the mexicans do it. Go in legally (If you can walk in). And come back by jumping the fence. Mexicans do it EVERYDAY, I'm sure since alot of them don't get caught it could be cool. Don't do it unless ur certain your a good runner.

katton is offline New Member
    Hope i'm not giving away any secrets but the best place to do all your mexican dealings is in Loredo, Texas. You can get anything you want across the border in loredo if you have the cash.

katton

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    I imagine a tourist bus that takes trips across (mostly carrying seniors I belive) would be a pretty safe bet too.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBen187
    I imagine a tourist bus that takes trips across (mostly carrying seniors I belive) would be a pretty safe bet too.
    Best idea yet. Just put your "package" above the seat of someone else. So whent hey get stopped they'll be looking in the other rows for the guy hahaha.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boyatunlv
    ya man dont be foolish and bring it back yourself. A good idea though is to pay a mexican to bring it back across for you. Works like a charm, they are just happy to make a months pay in one day. And dont drive down either they look for Americans to bust on the border.
    This is how you get it across the border. You have to bring it across checkpoint yourself. Good Luck and dont put it in the tailgate. Its the first place that they look. Also, dont make the mistake of bringing back any pills or any other kinds of drugs. If you get busted with only steroids then they will probobly just take it and let you go. If you get caught with pills-They call the DEA in to take you to jail.

Grant is offline Member
    it is bad lately, its like they knew i had it too, sounds a lot like seventhwarrior's story only his was more successful

cjp85 is offline Member
    Now what really sucks is when you get your shit across, and once you think your free and clear in the states your buddy busts out the gear just to check it out again, then 20 miles down the road at the border patrol check point they tell you to pull over and then check your car and find all your shit. That sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    it is bad lately, its like they knew i had it too, sounds a lot like seventhwarrior's story only his was more successful
    Hey Grant, I'm curious, did they get you I assume? And what did they do? And where? TJ ? Nogales?
    I was @ a little town...forgot the name, across Arizona / Mex line.
    Near HWY 8.

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Now what really sucks is when you get your shit across, and once you think your free and clear in the states your buddy busts out the gear just to check it out again, then 20 miles down the road at the border patrol check point they tell you to pull over and then check your car and find all your shit. That sucks
    They tried the Same Thing on me as they did on cjp85, when we got to the next check point, many miles away, they looked really hard but w/o opening anything - they TOTALLY knew we were coming! They were just all kickin' it by the booth. like they were bored & tellin' jokes or somethin', then, when they saw our car, they sprung up like Fireman at the bell !!! This was quite contrary to their reaction to the 2 cars ahead of us I assure you!
    I'm sure they though that we'd think all was cool and have it out gockin' at our new candy!
    IF you make it across, keep it where it was successful until you're home!
    Tip: Now I have never done this - Ever - But my friend went IN one town, drove many miles, & went OUT another town, he said they stared at him when he left, but barely checked him going through.

keithquig is offline Associate Member

when in mexico

when u go down to mexico go about 20-30 km into mexico. its a better beat that your getting good AS and its cheaper. oh and i think u can get human grade alsobut u might have to pay a doctor like 200 pesos for the prescription for anything u want doctors offices are usually located right next to or across the street form farmacias. but as for me i take my own car and put the shit in the box for my 3 12" subs. or if u wanted to u can send it back through mail it ussually taakes 2-3 weeks though so u can take a big risk by trying to get it over urself or u can take the safer route by mailing it to yourself non-registered mail of course.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I did want to go to mex to hit a few pharmacys but now I am
    totally Disanchanted by the whole Idea.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    when u go down to mexico go about 20-30 km into mexico. its a better beat that your getting good AS and its cheaper. oh and i think u can get human grade alsobut u might have to pay a doctor like 200 pesos for the prescription for anything u want doctors offices are usually located right next to or across the street form farmacias. but as for me i take my own car and put the shit in the box for my 3 12" subs. or if u wanted to u can send it back through mail it ussually taakes 2-3 weeks though so u can take a big risk by trying to get it over urself or u can take the safer route by mailing it to yourself non-registered mail of course.

Sorry, but probably not the smartest thing to do and tell everyone you put your gear in your speakers...

Grant is offline Member
    Yeah they got me. But i still had an ace up my sleeve. If anybody has questions, PM me. I don't want to give it away. Yes, but it was at Nogales and they profile big time. College age kids and big guys. Too bad we aren't the real dangers to America. What ever happened to looking for terrorists or border hoppers?

Thread Information