whs
    whs is offline Junior Member

Question too much to soon

i know this guy that just joined the gym he is 30 weighs 123 and is only 5'4'' his arms are as big as a three year old and he has too much money so he bought a cycle that i said was way to much for a guy that small who has never lifted before in his life it consists of 7 D-bol a day for 5 weeks deca ,EQ,test and i think winny tabs am i wrong or is this to much for a begginer?

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    ya...way too much.. and unnnesscary.. he can prob get what he wants for results with just test..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by whs
    i know this guy that just joined the gym he is 30 weighs 123 and is only 5'4'' his arms are as big as a three year old and he has too much money so he bought a cycle that i said was way to much for a guy that small who has never lifted before in his life it consists of 7 D-bol a day for 5 weeks deca,EQ,test and i think winny tabs am i wrong or is this to much for a begginer?
    Way too much.............. also he just started training and wants to use AS? I bet you if he just changed his diet and trained he would gain weight without it. Some people think that AS is the way to go.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    like a broken record......yes way to much,and you can tell him to look at it this way,if he was to have any undesirable side effects.....how is he going to know which one is causing them..........and always use test as a base.....test en or test cyp is good for a beginner......

whs
    this guy will not be lifting in a year i bet a fortune on it he is on of those guys who gets everything without working for it so why should he start now! he knows a few of us that are pretty big and at the moment thats what he wants. tried to explain to him that if he never lifted before that starting now he would make good gains just by putting forth some effort in the gym. he says why why when he can get it faster on juice.

this guy will not be lifting in a year i bet a fortune on it he is on of those guys who gets everything without working for it so why should he start now! he knows a few of us that are pretty big and at the moment thats what he wants. tried to explain to him that if he never lifted before that starting now he would make good gains just by putting forth some effort in the gym. he says why why when he can get it faster on juice.
    He will be disapointed when he doesn't get the results he's looking for. He has no base to even think of using AS. So he might get to where he would have without the drugs. I think it's a stupid move on his part.

and i would hope he knows about pct and anti es.......or he is in for a treat

whs
    ya i think he has some anti es. made a bet with him he thinks he'll gain 40 pound on this cycle do you think is possible?

ya i think he has some anti es. made a bet with him he thinks he'll gain 40 pound on this cycle do you think is possible?
    no way........you can count it as money in the bank......good bet

Nope............ There's a lot more to it then sticking yourself. Diet, rest, and training is the key in growing. he hast built the dedication, or the knowledge yet.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    The AS better make him grow LEAD BALLS if he wants to put on that kind of mass

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Nope............ There's a lot more to it then sticking yourself. Diet, rest, and training is the key in growing. he hast built the dedication, or the knowledge yet.

exactly......good point mudman

whs
    thanx guy i was going to print this and show him but now i think ill just wait and take his money! next cycle here i come.

I think the really scary thing here is that whatever gains he makes on juice has the potential to hurt him pretty badly...

Remember that if this clown has never trained before, his body is NOT ready to take on the added strenght and mass that will inevitably be the result of juice. I feel bad for his tendons and joints... some stuff will rip.

I have a feeling this will be a short cycle for this dude...

Red

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Morons like this can't be helped. I'd bet that he wouldn't change no matter what you told him, so enjoy taking his money.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry if hes your friend but screw em he deserves what he gets. If you get advice from a good source take it. But guys like him know how it all works just ask him

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldnt take that much if I were him

Thread Information