3 16.67%
  • 40%

3 16.67%
  • 60%

0 0%
  • More?

6 33.33%
    Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member

What % of your size do you lose after coming off dbol?

What % of the size that gained on dbol do you lose again? Whether you came off in the middle of your cycle, or use dbol to end the cycle.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I would say at least 25 %,,,,,if you work hard you might be able to retain more..but most is lost.

Its easy just make a vote

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont have any Idea how much someone would lose coming off of dbol because Ive never meet anybody who has done a dbol only cycle. But Ive heard that you would loose most of your gains.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    I think the main idea of his question is whether you loose gains during a cycle after stopping the DBOL but continuining on say with your DECA /TEST. I just stopped my DBOL about 2 weeks ago and did loose a few lbs which I am not adding back.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I dont have any Idea how much someone would lose coming off of dbol because Ive never meet anybody who has done a dbol only cycle. But Ive heard that you would loose most of your gains.

I wrote "Whether you came off in the middle of your cycle, or use dbol to end the cycle."

What I meant by that is whether you come off in your fourth of sixth week of the cycle and lose some weight (but still using other AAS). And when you are waiting for your esters to clear so some people end the cycle with dbol, losses after that period.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    This is a really vague question(no offense), because many people think that "gains" are the water weight that they gain, mistaking it for muscle. If someone takes an anti-estrogen during their cycle with dianabol (such as Nolvadex ) they are going to lose very little "gains", because the majority of the weight they gain is going to muscle. Whereas someone new to steriods may do a dianabol only cycle, gain 20 pounds, and only retain 10 pounds. The weight "disappears" right after the cycle is over. That's because it's the water that disappeared in your body, not your muscle. Muscle does not atrophy in a week(assuming diet is on target).

Please remember this when voting in the poll/posting in the thread.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i gained 26lbs. from a d-bol/test cycle. i ended up keeping 19 lbs. i did clomid afterwards. i dont know how this can be answered though because everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    This is a really vague question(no offense), because many people think that "gains" are the water weight that they gain, mistaking it for muscle. If someone takes an anti-estrogen during their cycle with dianabol (such as Nolvadex ) they are going to lose very little "gains", because the majority of the weight they gain is going to muscle. Whereas someone new to steriods may do a dianabol only cycle, gain 20 pounds, and only retain 10 pounds. The weight "disappears" right after the cycle is over. That's because it's the water that disappeared in your body, not your muscle. Muscle does not atrophy in a week(assuming diet is on target).

Please remember this when voting in the poll/posting in the thread.

I see you are fond of Nietzsche. As far as gains, strength, weight, muscle, everything. I didn't just mean pure dry mass.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_banana-eater
    I wrote "Whether you came off in the middle of your cycle, or use dbol to end the cycle."

What I meant by that is whether you come off in your fourth of sixth week of the cycle and lose some weight (but still using other AAS). And when you are waiting for your esters to clear so some people end the cycle with dbol, losses after that period.

My bad

No prob

Thread Information