Royal is offline New Member

1st winny/equipose cycle - what do you think?

Here is my cycle i am planning on doing, it will be my first.

I am 24, 5ft 10, 192 pounds and 14 % body fat.

wk's 1 - 8: EQ - 400 mg's/wk
    wk's 2 - 8: Winny - 50 mg's ED
    wk's 9 - 10: Clomid - 100 mgs ED
    Wk 11:Clomid - 50 mg ED
    wk's 1 - 8: Novaldex 10 mg's ED

I am keen on sticking to eq and winny due to the quality and lasting gains that i have read will occur. I am also keen on sticking to this combination since i have also read that it can help when training for speed and endurance events. I am a fell runner and a sprinter and hope to improve my overall stength and cadiovascular fitness by using these two AS's. Any advice on this or any other cycle that could help in improving my level of fitness in my chosen sports would be gratefully appreciated. CHEERS.Royal.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Add test. You need it.

Nothing will help you for speed or endurance, only training for it will.

Winstrol isnt that good of an idę to use for sports. Youll be sorry when your joints ache.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    run the EQ a few more weeks.... 10 weeks should be good

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing a similiar cycle. You'll want to run the eq for at least 10 or 12 weeks. Some suggest up to 16. Keep the winny as is or even run it for 8 weeks. Adjust the winny timing to go 2 weeks past the eq of course.

I'm in week 7 and I'm seeing some moderate, quality gains. Nothing amazing but I have zero sides, maybe a slight increase in acne but I'm prone anyways.

Nixter.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Run Eq for a min of 12 wks. It takes at least 4 wks to kick in.

So I would frontload 800mgs wks 1 and 2...
    or sandwich winny at the beg. and end of the cycle.

Ex#1:
    Eq 800mgs 1-2
    Eq 400mgs wks 3-12
    Winny 50mgs/ed wks 8-13

Ex#2
    Eq 400mgs 1-12
    Winny 50mgs/ed 1-4
    Winny 50mgs-ed 10-13

Next time you could try a heavy androgenic cycle with test, tren , d-bol, etc...

~US~

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    The guys gave you great advice on what you should do with your cycle, so I'll try to give you a perspective from a sport's side..

On winny, I feel that I am more agile, and I have more endurance. You CAN feel a difference, it is not psychological. It's a feeling that..you just WANT TO run..to test yourself and how fast you can go. That said, it will dry your joints out. So drink plenty of water, and warm up and stretch out very well before you run or lift. That will be crucial; but I probably would not have to tell you that because it is almost impossible not to, it is so paralyzing. I don't know about 50mg of winny every day; that seems a bit steep. Maybe 30-40mg a day would be better; you can increase if you want to. But I think that you will be happier at a slightly lower dose. Good luck.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I am a distance runner, and I ran 25mg/ed winny alone for 5 weeks. I definitely got faster, and I wasn't as tired on my longer runs. I guess that's doe to the extra red blood cells. After I came off, I was basically back to the fitness level I was at ehen I started the cycle. My knees and shoulders definiely got stiff and achy, though. If you take Triflex, that shoudl help. I personally don't think you will need more than 30mg/day. I bumped to 50mg/day my last 3-4 days and the only difference was more joint pain and a little acne. I lost a few hars too (but I have plenty to spare).

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah, winstrol makes you horny as hell, too!

Royal is offline New Member
    So do you guys think that the timings and dosages of novaldex and clomid look ok for this cycle?

Billmister is offline Member
    can you take 100mg of winstrol eod??? instead of 50mg ed

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Given the 9 hour half life of Winstrol , ED is better.

Nixter.

Billmister is offline Member
    thanks

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal
    Here is my cycle i am planning on doing, it will be my first.

I am 24, 5ft 10, 192 pounds and 14 % body fat.

wk's 1 - 8: EQ - 400 mg's/wk
    wk's 2 - 8: Winny - 50 mg's ED
    wk's 9 - 10: Clomid - 100 mgs ED
    Wk 11:Clomid - 50 mg ED
    wk's 1 - 8: Novaldex 10 mg's ED

I am keen on sticking to eq and winny due to the quality and lasting gains that i have read will occur. I am also keen on sticking to this combination since i have also read that it can help when training for speed and endurance events. I am a fell runner and a sprinter and hope to improve my overall stength and cadiovascular fitness by using these two AS's. Any advice on this or any other cycle that could help in improving my level of fitness in my chosen sports would be gratefully appreciated. CHEERS.Royal.
    If you want to be a more efficient sprinter lose some more of your body fat. The last thing you want to do is carry unnecessary weight. Also go 10-12 weeks for your EQ

Next take some glucosamine atleast 3 weeks before you start the winny. If your joints are sensitive you won't be able to run efficiently from the joint soreness side effect from winny. (defeats the purpose of taking winny to run fast then)

More drugs to look into:

-Halotestin
    -Anavar

If you deceide to take test with your cycle as someone recommended, make sure you take an anti estrogen to get rid of water retention (again, carrying more unnecessary weight).

BTW what events do you do? Sprinting is 60m-400m. A small ammount of D-Bol could help your endurance on 200-400m. EPO might also help (Use at your own risk)

I wish I could be of more help, but i'm still learning a lot about roids and it's sprinting applications. It's harder to find this information on this because olympic coaches won't share training secrets.

Hope this helped

Thread Information