diskey is offline Junior Member

is this gyno or fat?

Hey..

I'm one week into my first cycle ever of
    test 500 mg/ew
    dbol 30mg/ed

I'm just wondering about if I'm started developing gyno or not?!...
    The pic to the right is 4 weeks old before any juice and the left one is taken today. I might have some gyno from before from puberty, I don't know ? When I snap the nipples I can't feel any pain- as you see on the picture the left pec is a bit bigger - there is a little hard tissue behind the nipple but not much. Is this just fat or am I developing gyno or something?!

If it's gyno what should I do? I have a lot of nolvadex on hand. But don't wanna use it if it's not neccesary. Also I'm not realy sure of how I should use nolva when gyno appears; 20mg daily for one week or frontload with more? I don't know

Hope you can help me out bros...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is this gyno or fat?-first_week.jpg  

dansteelman is offline Member
    Hard tissue is gyno...Judging from your pics, Your gyno isnt even advanced enough to see, at least to my eyes. Is there any pain? 40MG ED is what I would do until symptoms disappear

husun is offline Junior Member
    I would think a little gyno.. i have the same thing

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bro I can't see gyno or fat. You look fine friend.

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    actually your right pec (left side of the pic) looked bigger than the other side to start with. A week into things, I would say you are fine.

/c

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Can't tell from that shot. Need a side shot.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Run the Nolvadex at 20mg every day for 4 weeks to be safe. It will not affect your gains, recent research has shown that estrogen is less and less of a factor in muscle growth. So just take it; and also drink plenty of water while using it(MINIMUM of a gallon a day). Good luck.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Dont chance it, just start the nolva. I dont see anything. I personally wait till i either feel a slight lump or at the very least, a little soreness.

Also, how do you "snap" a nipple? Would my girlfriend like that?

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    by the way, from the pics. You look like you are making good gains. Keep it up. It may be the angle but your shoulders are looking real nice.

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    i think u are fine too... good job on the gains but if u are worried why not take 20mg nolva Ed any way

BDTR is offline Retired
    At one week in, you're fine. I agree with bullfx though about the nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Can't tell from that shot. Need a side shot.
    Here is a sideshot taken today:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is this gyno or fat?-sideshot_first_week.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I can't see any gyno.

Okey bros - then I'm gonna start taking 20mg Nolva ED - in all cases to I'm finished with the dbol .
    I'm just wondering, my nolva is in liquid form, is it okey to use the same needle and syringe when I'm gonna take 20mg ED ? It's oral active ofcourse.

By the way - the pic above is showing the biggest pec

And what can I do with the one pec being bigger than the other `? Will they be more the same after I've dieted a bit? or should I start training the small one more?

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I can't see any gyno.

you think I could wait one more week to judge, and wait with the nolva?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I would still use the nolvadex . Why take the chance.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okays guys I think some of your are getting confused at what gyno really is. The beginnings of gyno SYMPTOMS ARE: sensitive, burning, or itchy nips, bloating of the nipples, lumps and so forth. These are the symptoms.
    However once someone actually has gynomastica, then their nipples look puffy all the time, may have breast or fatty tissue underneath the nipple, lumps etc. I myself have a mild case of gyno, not from AS use but for imbalanced hormones as a child. AS does make it worse, that is why I have to use Anti e's religiously, even off cycle.
    If you are having gyno symtoms, then yes by all means address it now, because it can cause irreversible effects later. Right know looking at the pics you do not appear to have any gynomastica (appearance wise). Gyno appearance can be "pointy or puffy nipples", fatty or breast tissue around or below the nipple, and lumps under the nipple or around the nipple area.
    If you are worried about developing gynomastica using AS, then by all means, take nolv, armidex, liqdx, or femara. Never hurts to anyways.
    But again judging from your pics appearance wise you are okay IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Okays guys I think some of your are getting confused at what gyno really is. The beginnings of gyno SYMPTOMS ARE: sensitive, burning, or itchy nips, bloating of the nipples, lumps and so forth. These are the symptoms.
    However once someone actually has gynomastica, then their nipples look puffy all the time, may have breast or fatty tissue underneath the nipple, lumps etc. I myself have a mild case of gyno, not from AS use but for imbalanced hormones as a child. AS does make it worse, that is why I have to use Anti e's religiously, even off cycle.
    If you are having gyno symtoms, then yes by all means address it now, because it can cause irreversible effects later. Right know looking at the pics you do not appear to have any gynomastica (appearance wise). Gyno appearance can be "pointy or puffy nipples", fatty or breast tissue around or below the nipple, and lumps under the nipple or around the nipple area.
    If you are worried about developing gynomastica using AS, then by all means, take nolv, armidex, liqdx, or femara. Never hurts to anyways.
    But again judging from your pics appearance wise you are okay IMO.

thx Sicilian30 for replying, a vets opinion is allways nice. I think I'm gonna start nolva just be sure. I can post a new picture in a week and see if there is any difference. I'm quite worried about gyno, and the fact that I easily store fat in my pecs dosen't make the case easier. 20mg nolva daily for a little while will probably not hurt my gains much anyway.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    The only gains that it might hurt are the water weight gains but who ever said " I love lookin' like a doughboy"...

toolman is offline Banned
    Take Nolva daily through any cycle or get ready to wear a bra. Estrogen related water gain is not a gain worth keeping!!!!!

tRaNs is offline New Member
    i don't see gyno,,,, don't worry

well, weight gain is defently not at problem right now...I've gained 8 lbs in 8 days ! :P started nolva yesterday

your good bud

Thread Information