budbundy is offline New Member

never used steroids. want to start.

Hi. i want to start with steroids ... im 75kgs and really small over the shoulders.. i want broader shoulders and bigger muscles. im starting at the gym in a couple of days and i got tribex 500, twinlab super gainer fuel and creatine... starting with this soon... i know its not steroids.. but its a start ? or ?
    im going to use steroids later and want to know what to take ? whats good? and things like that..

anyone tried tribex 500? it says it raises testosterone ...?

hope anyone can help me in the right direction

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Before you try steroids you need to do a lot of things. First, you need to start training. Most people train for years naturally before they mess with AS. You can't just buy supplements, say "i'm going to start going to the gym, i need steroids". This is not intended as a flame, but to make you realize that you need to get your diet and exercise program in check before you consider steroid use . How old are you, what is your training experience, diet, etc? These are the kinds of things that people need to know before they can help you.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Before you try steroids you need to do a lot of things. First, you need to start training. Most people train for years naturally before they mess with AS. You can't just buy supplements, say "i'm going to start going to the gym, i need steroids". This is not intended as a flame, but to make you realize that you need to get your diet and exercise program in check before you consider steroid use. How old are you, what is your training experience, diet, etc? These are the kinds of things that people need to know before they can help you.
    I agree with everything ca said. You need to put the hours in the gym(workingout hard, not standing around), get your diet in check, learn how your body reacts and what it takes to recover. Do searches on all areas of this board, there is great info you can learn by doing this. Search the educ. threads. Your first step is to get started.

Ow and by get started I don't mean with AAS, I mean with your training, diet, and recovery.

ok will do.. thx for help. but what about tribex 500 ? anyone know anythng about it ? im 19 years old btw

plz post anything that could help me

and i dont have a lot of training experience

how should i start out at the gym ?

and why do i need a diet ? im kinda newbie sorry

Did a search for tribex 500 and didn't find anything....sorry. Also checkout the workout ques. and the diet ques. u will get a lot of helpful info there. Your diet is what u eat or calories u consume each day. Some peoples diets are to gain weight, some to lose bf, and some to just maintain what they have. Don't be sorry about being a newbie...read and learn all u can...we all have had to take the first set at some point.

do a search on altavista.com or google.com
    u should find some results
    thx for help guys

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Judging by how many questions you have, you should do this:

1. Write down all the questions you have on a piece of lined paper with spaces in between each item.

2. Sub categorize each question with a topic, such as "What do I do At The Gym?" Sub Topic would be: Training Techiniques, Lifting Scheduals, Training Programs, etc. Do this with each initial question you have.

3. Then, go to the search button on AR.com, and any other message boards you may be a member on... and do a search with those sub topics. Read the ones that have the most replies on them. They will help you out. Then, once you are done reading every single thread you can possibly find that would match your sub topics, then you can start asking more detailed questions. Those questions you asked are too general. We could all start writing books for you from those questions. Good Luck.

MuX

Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    Judging by how many questions you have, you should do this:

1. Write down all the questions you have on a piece of lined paper with spaces in between each item.

2. Sub categorize each question with a topic, such as "What do I do At The Gym?" Sub Topic would be: Training Techiniques, Lifting Scheduals, Training Programs, etc. Do this with each initial question you have.

3. Then, go to the search button on AR.com, and any other message boards you may be a member on... and do a search with those sub topics. Read the ones that have the most replies on them. They will help you out. Then, once you are done reading every single thread you can possibly find that would match your sub topics, then you can start asking more detailed questions. Those questions you asked are too general. We could all start writing books for you from those questions. Good Luck.

MuX
    Yes do exactly what mux said and u will be well on your way.

ok.. will do

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    tribex is just a mixture of tribulus and other herbs that are claimed to inc testosterone ...it may have such an effect in some people, but very unlikely in you seeing as your 19.

visit the diet form and put together a good diet, and either seek out the assistance of a trainer at your gym, or in the workout form here on the board.
    good luck

100571 is offline Associate Member
    www.thepumpingstation.com has a few workouts laid out. Not all fo them are good, but it's a good place to start reasearch. At least you can see what a typical workout week might look like.

Thread Information