little-man-zane is offline Associate Member

Exclamation sorry ..but i can't resist

heys guys thanks for the answers last post....

But i decided i AM gonna to follow through and do a cycle. I know i'm a little young but have read post on this board for a month and know the sides.

So i just need your help on a dosage of deca 300mg... each week...should i stack... and clomid mg post cycle? Also should i have winny on hand just in case....(pro gyno)?

Thanks alot bro's

5'9
    6-7%

IT MAYBE HARD FOR THE VETS TO SUGGEST A CYCLE TO SOMEOME TOO YOUNG__KNOWING ITS GONNA HURT YOU IN THE FUTURE....GOOD LUCK IN YOUR DECISION......

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    winny is not an anti e bro. and running only deca isnt the best of ideas either.

i didnt read your last post so dont know your age or anything, but at least know what you are doing if you are gonna do it.

10sne1 is offline New Member
    i heard with deca you wouldnt get gyno from the estrogen but from the progesterone is this true? what could be used as a progesterone blocker?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    get some nova..that will be the anti e you are looking for..and i agree...haven't seen or heard of too many people doing deca alone...look at stacking it.

good luck....a little young though don't you think...?????

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Nolva won't do shit for progesterone gyno. Winny will help, but 300mg of Deca /week probably won't cause gyno. Get your hands on some test and stack it with Deca. Test@500mg and Deca@400mg. Have Nolva on hand because the test can cause gyno. You NEED Clomid post-cycle.

thanks bro's

some might have got the wrong idea from my post.

Yes it is my first cycle so i thought deca only cycle would be mild enough for me without the major sides. Also when i said to have winny on hand i didn't mean an anti-e just i read your guys past post and you suggested that winny might help combat deca gyno.

Also if for a first timer deca only cycle is not good what then is?

Thanks alot bros you are truely sincere!

Well zane, you were right about one thing. The Deca only cycle that you propose on taking will be limited to the amount of side effects created by it. Any type of gains are one of them. I understand that you are anxious to start gearing it regardless of what everyone has said, but underdosing your gear will not only be a waste of your time as far as gains would go, but a huge was of money. The good news is that if you find yourself getting hard ons a little to frequently, this may cure that problem. Trust everyone when they say they do not recomend a Deca only cycle. There may have been the odd person who responded relatively OK to it, but they are few and far between and i'm sure had taken a lot more than 300ml/week.

If you want to know what to stack with it, look at EXCESS's post just above you. Do exactly what he says and split your injections of each up twice per week and run that for 8-10 weeks.

THAT IS A BEGGINERS CYCLE!

Also don't expect to see squat for at least 3-5 weeks.
    Good Luck!

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Hey dude, im not gonna say whether you are too young or not. Thats not gonna stop you from doing something if your heart is set on it. But one thing, make sure you are educated on them before you start. Honestly, a month isnt close to being educated in my opinion, especially when you are asking what mg of clomid to use. If i were you, Id wait at least 6 months, read the boards, search the web, look at the bad as well as the good that will come from it and make a more educated decision as to whether you still want to do them, and what exactly you want out of the cycle if you do, and design the best cycle for what you want. not just some deca only cycle.

Im not trying to stray you by any means, though i think you are too young as well, but just trying to get you to hold off a little while you research. Good luck in whatever you decide.

peace.

-max

you may know the sides, but do you know the risks as well?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    According to you profile your 19 right. Yes, you should wait another 2 years IMO but your mind is made up I guess and your old enough to make your own mistakes if you want. I do think you should get a physical and ask your doctor if your done growing. Also you still need to learn more about what your gonna do. If you gonna put something like AS in your system know as much as you can about it.

I would suggest an eq test cycle. You'll get some good keepable gains without really bad sides.

hi guys....

You guys really care about others and not just yourselves and that's what's great about this site. All the messages and post they were great .... and so you have won another battle ... i've thought about it long and hard and decided to wait at the least another year to even think about AS again.

I guess it was a big mistake to go into something headfirst and not hear what older more experienced ppl have to say on the subject.Because you are the guys that know what goes on... not someone still young that hasn't gone through it all.

So like i said.... i am too young and having finally realized and excepted it.

Thanks bro's for beating into a young mind that it isn't smart....

Boston is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Good choice little-man! Train your ass off for the next year and eat tons of protein... hang around and learn all you can. Then when the time is right you'll get a hell of a lot more out of the juice. By starting with a great "natural" body and sound knowledge you will surpass many!

soul shaker Guest
    good choice, a solid base, meaning a few good years of training and a few good years experimenting with diet make aas work. without the first 2, the aas do little.
    good luck.
    ss

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    if i were you i would train and eat religously until until plateauing then use the juice.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Good choice bro. Like everyone said eat and train our ass off for now. Also stick around and learn all you can about Anabolics

Thread Information