Thread: Acne

CASE420 is offline Junior Member

Acne

IF I'M TAKING DECA SUSTANON250 REFORVIT-B(DIANABOL ) WHICH ONE IS MORE LIKE TO CAUSE SEVERE ACNE ?
    ANY SUGGESTIONS TO HELP CLEAR IT UP A LITTLE DOSEN'T BOTHER ME BUT WOULD LIKE TO TAKE STEPS TO PREVENT DISASTER?

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    You would have to try and see. Everyone reacts diffrent to AS. There is no way of knowing unless you try them bro.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I have some Cleocin T 1% its prescription lotion. Talk to a dermatologist he will write you a script for it

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    like the bear said, no two people will react the same way. just gotta see what happens

Grant is offline Member
    My personal experience is that Sust gives me bad acne, especially bodily acne with dbol giving me slight acne. If you are already prone to acne, sust will definately amplify that. I had to get on Acutane to suppress the acne because i like sust too much.

God-Speed is offline New Member
    can u use accutane while on AS or not?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    yes u can take accutane while on but u must be careful when taking it with other orals.

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    do not use accutane untill you have exhausted other possibilities.........accutane can cause severe psychological disturbances and is very liver toxic.......use if all else fails brother...

ask the dermatologist about:

MINOCYCLINE........ at 100-200mg/day.

inquire into ery-pads (topical erythromycin) as well as trentinon (retin-a or avita are brands i use).....both work well.

tetracycline is also used to treat acne, though i dont know which is more effective (it vs. minocycline).

mud-masks, peroxyl-bar soap (10% benzoil peroxide) and facial scrub while showering also helps........and are over-the-counter

the downside to the cyclines is that they inhibit protein synthesis to a certain degree........

in solidarity,

Unity66

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    im not on a cycle right now.. but i am takin tetracycline for acne.. the shit works great bro.

my doc prescribed it and im taking it one 500mg capsule 4 times a day for 7 days.. then one 500mg capsule a day for 90 days.. i've been taking it for only 8 days, and all my acne has already cleared up... i will be sure to get me some more when i do start a cycle to keep acne away.

tetracyclin is plus to anybody with acne in my opinion

peace BG

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by big_guy
    im not on a cycle right now.. but i am takin tetracycline for acne.. the shit works great bro.

my doc prescribed it and im taking it one 500mg capsule 4 times a day for 7 days.. then one 500mg capsule a day for 90 days.. i've been taking it for only 8 days, and all my acne has already cleared up... i will be sure to get me some more when i do start a cycle to keep acne away.

tetracyclin is plus to anybody with acne in my opinion

peace BG
    What's the cost of the stuff? I think that my best bet would be to get some because I break out and I'm not even on a cycle just yet. I don't want to see what a cycle will do to me without anything!

jersey juice is offline Member
    deca gives it to me bad, I'm hitting ed with fina & eod with test and haven't had any probs so far, it's only been a week, but I would normally see some by now. Gotta just find what works.

hey g-child..... mine cost 7 bucks for thirty 500mg capsules!! VERY CHEAP!!! got it from the local pharmacy with my script from my doc.... very cheap and very effective..

ask your doc about it.

i forgot to mention, i do have insurance so that might make it cheap.. but i can't remember if my insurance co. paid part of the medication expense. i don't think it did.. so it's a cheap drug.. it's also a very old drug, doc's have been prescribing it for YEARS..

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Thanks BG, I'll ask 'em about it when the holidays are over.

Thread Information