wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol Question?

What is everyones intake on Clen ? is it a good fat burner? Does it help you get cut? Im 2 weeks into my cyp/deca cycle, im thinking about going 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off on some clen throught the rest of my cycle, to help me get cut while im bulking? how does that sound, alot of people I know are doing it and say they like it. whats your intake on it?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wuggzwest
    What is everyones intake on Clen? is it a good fat burner? Does it help you get cut? Im 2 weeks into my cyp/deca cycle, im thinking about going 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off on some clen throught the rest of my cycle, to help me get cut while im bulking? how does that sound, alot of people I know are doing it and say they like it. whats your intake on it?
    clen is definitely a good fat burner, although you need to be more strict with diet than other fat loss drugs.

while clen is somewhat effective for me, T3 does the trick better without the same side effects at a usual dosage for me.

if you want to try it, make sure you find out your tolerance by upping your dosage by 1 pill each day until you get the more pronounced sides like heavy sweating, increased heart rate, and a jittery feeling. when you find out the dosage your body can take, cut it back by one pill and you will be set for the duration of the use.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I love clen post cycle. Honestly from my experience with it, it helps keep gains post cycle and helps with the catabolic effect that occurs after a cycle.
    I use clen religiously post cycle with excellent results. Just this past cycle, I got more compliments on how "lean" I was after being on a clen/Keto cycle for 1.5 months.
    So yes, clen is a great fat burner, however the side effects can be bad for some. I had terrible shakes, headaches, shortness of breath, some nausia, etc.
    T 3 on the other hand is a great fat burner. However I would not suggest running t 3 by itself without running a cycle along with it. T 3 can and has shown to have catabolic effects especially when ran over a long period of time. In other words it can hinder muscle growth, and possibly deplete what muscle you have.
    I like both, honestly I have had better luck with the Clen/Keto mix (some call it superclen). An excellent fat burner with little catabolic effects. Some studies I have read suggest that clenbuterol has some anabolic properties as well. I do believe this simply based on my own experience with the product.
    Now don't get me wrong I love t 3 but only during a cycle will I run it. In fact, I am running it right now.
    But do your own research. I have, and from what I have learned on this very board, and my years of using these two products, I have discovered what works best for me.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I like it, but its not a wonderdrug. Its a bit pricey for what you get too. I also used it post cycle, and kept almost all of my gains while leaning out - but I cannot speculate on what role clen played in PCT. No one seems to have ever done much research on clen's capability as an anticatabolic, because this is by far a secondary property I guess. Strictly as a cutting agent, I would say it is good. But diet and cardio are still the primary factors. Once you stop using it, your metabolism will return to normal, and so will your body unless you work very hard. I noticed somewhat of a rebound effect in myself. Anyway, if you decide to do clen, try to get superclen so you don't have to cycle it.

T

wuggzwest is offline Junior Member
    whats keto and whats superclen? also im saying id like to take this while im on my cycle and for about 2 weeks after its over.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Keto = ketotifen. There is more specific threads on this, if you want to do a search (I recommend researching anything you are considering putting into your body). Basically: Clen + Keto = Superclen. When you take clen, it depletes a chemical in your brain (I forget the name), and loses its effectiveness in the process. This is why you need to cycle clenbuterol . Ketotifen helps replenish your body, so that you can take the clen continuously. You can take it effectively now for 6 weeks as a fat burner. I believe I read that there is also an increase in its potency due to synergy between the two drugs. Clen still loses whatever anticatabolic properties it posesses after about 18 days I believe.

SuperClen is kinda like talking on your cell phone while it plugged into the recharger . If you are still interested in using Clen, I would visit the AR home page & read the drug profile for it there. Then come back here and do some searches on Clenbuterol, Clen, SuperClen, Ketotifen, & Keto. Hope that helps.

T

sharky is offline Associate Member
    hey bro id wait and do it after. if you are bulking you should go ahead and bulk then cut it up later.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen is great any time...Pre Cyle...Mid Cycle..Post Cycle. I use it 20on/2off along with Cardio to help ward off the bloat!

Thread Information