Thread: late pct's

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member

late pct's

I did an 8 wk cycle of cyp. and ran HGH the last 4 weeks and 2 additional weeks alone. Now as's, I can get all day long. But pct's are a son of a bitch and after an agonizing month of watching my gains disappear(and depression, fatigue, etc.)I finally got some clomid, bunk nolvadex and 10000 iu of HCG . I'm gonna do the HCG since my nuts are still awol, probably throw out the nolvadex.... when should I start the clomid?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Your clomid should start about two weeks after your last shot of test. Hopefully you should be right around that time, but you shouldn't be losing that much of your gains if you are only two weeks out. When was your last shot?

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Your clomid should start about two weeks after your last shot of test. Hopefully you should be right around that time, but you shouldn't be losing that much of your gains if you are only two weeks out. When was your last shot?

-moto
    my last shot was over a month ago, I guess my question is does clomid hinder Hcg or can you use both at the same time?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Hcg will hinder Clomid. But I have never used it, so I am not sure how long you need to wait after the HCG. Usually it is administered during the end of a cycle though. I checked the drug profiles page for you (on the AR front page, FYI), but nothing on HCG in conjunction with Clomid. Do a search in this forum. There have been a million threads that have touched on this.

T

Thanks, I guess I learned a lesson in patience. I will procure all my gear before I start the cycle

I've never heard anything about HCG affecting clomid. Without having bloodwork done pre- and post-cycle, there is no way of really knowing how well your recovery is coming along, but the size of you cods is a decent sign. If you feel like your test is not recovering, you could start the clomid now, with the 300/100/50 split, to aid in the recovery.

-moto

Oh yeah, lesson learned on not having everything for your cycle before you start!

-moto

Thread Information