HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

permanent bloated face

i just read something about taking AS and your face never going back to the regular shape after the bloating from holding water or whatever, i dont really believe this but has anyone ever heard of this before ?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    i just read something about taking AS and your face never going back to the regular shape after the bloating from holding water or whatever, i dont really believe this but has anyone ever heard of this before ?
    if you put on water in your face during cycle it will disappear from there afterwards. take an anti-e like liquidex or femara to keep bloat down and get on the treadmill for 2-3 times a week to keep it in check.

ya i dont know y someone would post that or be serious about it ! i was just a little freaked out because im on deca right now and i cant get any bromo so i do have bloating and i used to have a really chisled face and would hate to loose that forever !

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    bloating of the face is USUALLY caused by water retention, high sodium (which causes water retention), or a high percentage of over all body fat. However some people especially with age can have that "moon face look". However if you are running a cycle, it is definately caused by water retention and/or high sodium. As daem stated, take some armidex, liquidex or femara and it should go away. Also lower your sodium intake will definately help.

ya thats what i did with my test cycle i ran a-dex with it but i cant get a hold of any bromo for deca so i cant get rid of bloating on that AS !

Thread Information