Thread: Nolva

Superboy is offline New Member

Nolva

what is nolva and hcg ?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    as you can tell the the old school members get pretty anal about searching for things before you post questions.
    So use the search and have fun then post the questions you really can not find anywhere..
    this way you can avoid the anal side of the ar board

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I wouldn't call it being anal. I just feel a person should make the effort to search before getting a hand out. It shows dedication and genuine interest in persuing this lifestyle to the safest degree possible which renders optimal results.
    You'll remember the information a lot easier if you have to search for the answer, as opposed to having someone tell you whenever you need the info at a particualr time

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I wouldn't call it being anal. I just feel a person should make the effort to search before getting a hand out. It shows dedication and genuine interest in persuing this lifestyle to the safest degree possible which renders optimal results.
    You'll remember the information a lot easier if you have to search for the answer, as opposed to having someone tell you whenever you need the info at a particualr time
    you are 100% rite but try not to take the fun out of being a newb shall we. I mean my first 3 threads i recieved nothing but remarks like that and it sucked. Made me not want to be a part of this board at all. then after the help of a few kind member i did nothing but search and read. But when you first join up you do get excited ya know. lets all try not to burst peoples bubbles so much. play nice, lift hard and use the search button

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    If you followed the rules and the directions on the board, you would see you are suposed to read the educational forum first though.

Damn this is only the kids second thread. so he didnt read the rules and all that! Dove straight in to the fire. so you do deserve to have your pee pee slapped ok flame on (getum boys)

so now you have a direction to go in, read young grasshopper

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Actually, there are 4 stickies at the top of the forum page. 3 of them specifically direct newbies to goto the education forum and read there first before posting questions. I dont see how it could be missed.

And he is only 18 ok get him boys kick his arse

Thread Information