vaeltaire is offline Associate Member

Homemade Gear vs. Compaines Gear

I would like to know which do you think is better Homemade gear or buying from other companies like Quality Vet or Denkal or would it be about the same.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    depends what compound you are talking about. but more or less, i prefer homebrews.

Well what about Equipoise and Test Enth.

The reason I am asking is because I came across a source that sells homebrews made under lab conditions like 200mg\50ml EQ and different Tests. Just wondering if the products would be about the same as so to say buying Quality Vet or Denkal products.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeltaire
    Well what about Equipoise and Test Enth.
    Def test enth i would brew. Am currently useing my made eq, but i just havent ever seen the results i got from the first time i ever incorporated ft dodge eq into a cycle. So dont really know what to tell ya on that one. I guess i would go the home brew route on the eq if you just wanted to make a high mg/ml concentration w/ min pain....

Blog Entries
    The reason I am asking is because I came across a source that sells homebrews made under lab conditions like 200mg\50ml EQ and different Tests. Just wondering if the products would be about the same as so to say buying Quality Vet or Denkal products.
    I dont know him or who his raw source is, so i cant really comment. His prices better be real low, that is all i know...

Well for the 200mg/50ml EQ it is 190.00 and for the Test Enth 200mg/50ml it is 125.00 But I can get QV EQ for 50.00 a bottle.That is why I am asking this quesion I want to know how has had good results with homebrew test and eq. I am getting the homebrew test enth for sure just don't know what to do about the eq.

Blog Entries
    Well for the 200mg/50ml EQ it is 190.00 and for the Test Enth 200mg/50ml it is 125.00 But I can get QV EQ for 50.00 a bottle.That is why I am asking this quesion I want to know how has had good results with homebrew test and eq. I am getting the homebrew test enth for sure just don't know what to do about the eq.
    is he a bud of yours, b/c ill bet he roughly paid 40bux for all that eq/solvents/vial/and filter. 40 bucks if he really knows his shit, that is. But that is a good price for the legit qv eq, so i would go that route. If he brews the shit himself, i also dont know why he would only make the test 200mg/ml. just since it is so easy to make painless 400mg/ml. So its up to you on the test, but IMO the qv eq sounds appropriate.

He is a source I found and he makes higher concentrations to. I figured that 190bux for the eq is kinda high. I should just brew my own but still working on a good powder source.The only reason I am still debating on the qv eq is because I am not 100% if the the source is legit. He seems to be but I just don't know and I know the homebrew source is legit. I have been scammed once and that really hurt my fund. I would really like to avoid another thing like that ya know.

he does make a 400mg/ml 30ml Testosterone Enanthate

Blog Entries
    just check w/ some mods and hopefully that wont happen again.

QV products have been underfilled latley. The eq and deca 300 and winstrol 100mg I bought were underfilled but the winstrol was the worst though.

Come on now lets here from some more people. What would you prefer homebrew or products form companies?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd take my homebrew over mex vet gear anyday.

What do you think makes homebrew better than vet gear besides the fact that you do not get underfilled bottles.

BDTR is offline Retired
    sterile, fully dosed, you know exactly what you're putting into it and its cheaper. I like underground labs personally since i have a hardtime homebrewing these days cus my girlfriend moved in.

I mean is it or is it not made the same way rather it be in your kitchen or in QV 's lab some where. They all use the same powders and chemicals and what not to make the product correct.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I think most UG products are probably overfilled, if anything. All the homebrews I've ever made have been overdosed and overfilled, because I would rather err on the high side when doing my calculations.

For "marketing" purposes, though, I think you will find the UG labs and homebrews have higher than advertised concentrations and quantities.

-moto

Don't you think that he effects of homebrew would be the same as any other product you would buy.

I would have to say this is the best board I have come across yet by far.

Do you think 190bux for 200ml\50mg EQ homebrew. made under lab conditions is to over priced. I know I could make it a lot cheaper myself.

Don't you think that he effects of homebrew would be the same as any other product you would buy.
    The main differences you'll find between brands is the concentrations and quantities. For instance, a mex brand's 250mg/ml test might be 230mg/ml, while another homebrew or UG lab might be 260mg/ml. Both are the same hormone, so they will have the same effects.

-moto

Do you think 190bux for 200ml\50mg EQ homebrew. made under lab conditions is to over priced. I know I could make it a lot cheaper myself.
    Provided it is truly 200mg/ml, I don't think it's a bad deal for 50ml IMO. You could definitely make it cheaper, but not everyone has those type of resources!

-moto

ok thanks.

Aybody else have anything to add ?

Thread Information