HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

insulin questions !

ive been reading about insulin for about 5-6 months now not really sure if i plan on doing it but just have a few questions about it ! alot of things that i have read about insulin never really have an estimate of mass gain from it, so just looking for a reliable source that can give me a good first hand estimate from your gains or a friends gain ! im looking for an insulin alone gain !

also im from canada but live very close to the american border, just wanted to know if you can actually walk in with no prescription and pick up some humalin R for 20 bucks ??? thanks !

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    from reading some of your threads i jsut dont think you are ready for slin. Hell, i dont see myself touching the stuff for a loooong time if ever.... What are your stats currently? What is your understanding of nutrition and knowledge about spiking your nat slin levels through food? and what would your goals be?

thats y im not sure if im going to do it or not ! im trying to gain as much knowledge as i can and if i do do it ill probably take another 6 months to research about it ! im 6' 215 8% bf
    cycles include: deca , sust, fina, dbol , winny, EQ, test prop and stuff like a-dex, bromo, novla !

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    thats y im not sure if im going to do it or not ! im trying to gain as much knowledge as i can and if i do do it ill probably take another 6 months to research about it ! im 6' 215 8% bf
    cycles include: deca, sust, fina, dbol, winny, EQ, test prop and stuff like a-dex, bromo, novla !
    after using it i can tell you that you really need to have a heightened understanding of the body in order to stay safe and make gains.

my first time using was as a bridge in between my last two cycles and i got good results, but then again i know my body inside and out...

stay safe and do some more research before you decide to use insulin by itself.

ya i totally understand where you are coming from and i know i still have another couple months of solid research before i take this stuff on if i do at all ! daem, have you used slin by itself ? and if so what were the gains like (lean,keepable....) and how much of a gain did you make ?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why would you want to use slin unless you've maxmized your gains using AAS or are getting ready to compete? If I remember correctly from your old posts, you're fairly new in terms of knowledge of AAS in general. You should wait until you platue with gear, then hit slin/gh, it's not a newbie drug by any means, and it certainly doesn't beat test.

Thread Information