Thread: dbol,test,deca=

boyatunlv is offline New Member

dbol,test,deca=

Before I start my first cycle I want to run this by all you experts here on AR. I want you guys to critique my cycle and fix any problems you guys can find with it. Some of my stats:20 yrs. old, 6'3"in. tall weighing in at 205 and looking to bulk up a bit. Ive been training for about two years and I look great but need to add like 20lbs. to look like a god. This will be my first cycle and is as follows: 1-4 dbol 35mg ED
    1-10 deca 400mg EW
    1-13 test prop. 75mg ED or EOD
    With an anti-e at .5 mg ED. Clomid started three days after my last prop. injection.
    Do you guys suggest taking the anti-e ED or only with signs of gyno?
    One more question, I've got the gear and the substance in the vials looks like alot of it has evaporated or is missing. Is this normal? The gear was in the box with seals and everything and it the vials havn't been tampered with.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    the cycle looks solid, Frankly you probably wouldnt even need so much juice since you are so young.

as far as the gear, I dont know - it should look pretty full but it would depend on what brand

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I would do Prop ED at 75mg for 8 weeks and fuck the rest...you will love a test only cycle...Test Prop only would be awesome!! Can you handle ED injections though?

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boyatunlv
    Before I start my first cycle I want to run this by all you experts here on AR. I want you guys to critique my cycle and fix any problems you guys can find with it. Some of my stats:20 yrs. old, 6'3"in. tall weighing in at 205 and looking to bulk up a bit. Ive been training for about two years and I look great but need to add like 20lbs. to look like a god. This will be my first cycle and is as follows: 1-4 dbol 35mg ED
    1-10 deca 400mg EW
    1-13 test prop. 75mg ED or EOD
    With an anti-e at .5 mg ED. Clomid started three days after my last prop. injection.
    Do you guys suggest taking the anti-e ED or only with signs of gyno?
    One more question, I've got the gear and the substance in the vials looks like alot of it has evaporated or is missing. Is this normal? The gear was in the box with seals and everything and it the vials havn't been tampered with.
    cycle is well planned, but personally i believe you should wait another few years before you cycle.

i prefer to run the anti-e during the cycle. after gyno develops, and the lumps appear, it's often too late to reverse it. surgery is the only sure way to get rid of gyno. better safe than sorry...i would run liquidex .25-.5mg ED and nolva 10mg ed. and i would run clomid and nolva PCT, starting clomid 3 days out like you said.

how full or empty do the vials look? is someone scamming off the top or are they underfilled? what brand is your gear?

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Advice

You don't wanna hear it, but you're too yioung to start. You're only gonna rob yourself.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To young... Why? Well, it's not because we think your not mature enough. One reason is because your body at your age is already producing tons of TEST. Why shut it down? What does your diet look like?

The brand is brovel and its strait outta mexico. The liquid inside the vial is down to where the uppermost part of the label on the bottle is. Im not sure if they are underfilled or what but the seal and tamper device is still in contact with the botlle. Does that explain it well enough? So am I getting scammed or what?

bump...a little help here bros

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    if the safety cap and seal are still intact...i would just assume that they are underfilled. it's almost impossible for it to evaporate.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    if the safety cap and seal are still intact...i would just assume that they are underfilled. it's almost impossible for it to evaporate.
    Can't stress this enough bro, wait! don't rush it, you can gain 20lbs naturally! Diet Diet Diet! Wait a couple years till your test levels even out, right now they're ragin! If you shut em down, they won't be the same! Good things come bro when you wait! Serious!
    Also, are you ready for ED inj's? What sites did you pick to use, because you're gonna be sore as hell for the 1st 2-3 weeks! just ask, prop hurts! Good Luck.

SID

Thread Information