donniebaseball is offline Junior Member

entering 2nd week of winny, when should i throw the test in?

my cycle of winny is goin good, im eatin great, training, running the whole 9 yards, its only the second week but i got the positive mindset thats driving me, wich week should i throw the test in? and how would i take it with the winny. help me out here. im on the right track, you guys have helped me out so much. thanks a mill. speak away, im hanging on every word.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    what type of test or you plan on running , what mg . also you should have planned a little better.,

Quote Originally Posted by donniebaseball
    my cycle of winny is goin good, im eatin great, training, running the whole 9 yards, its only the second week but i got the positive mindset thats driving me, wich week should i throw the test in? and how would i take it with the winny. help me out here. im on the right track, you guys have helped me out so much. thanks a mill. speak away, im hanging on every word.

any idead of wich test i should take? sus? im at 186 right now and im focusing on gettin really cut down below so to put some mass would make me look real nice. any ideas? im learing slowly so i take ur advice seriously. thanks guys

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well i think you started off on the wrong track to be honest. I would use a short ester test now like prop because the winny has already gone to work on you. In future run test the whole length of the cycle...remember, test is the base!

i havnt gotten it yet. i still got some time till i put the order in. i want to get 50 milligrams.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    A short-ester test would definitly be the way to go. The dose depends on the amount of winny you are using, how long, when (ED or EOD), etc.

-moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you mean by 50mg?

-moto

Thread Information