Thread: Halotestin?

PurePower is offline Senior Member

Halotestin?

was curious as if anyone has tried halotestin and liked the results.Were the strength gains as massive as anadrol or better? and do they stay if you use PCT? Also can you take this steroid alone or should i stack it with some test or just take it alone. have not heard of many ppl taking this AS on this board.

bump............

bump please...............

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    All I know is that it makes you mean.

Iron Ghost is offline New Member
    I would not take it by itself, I used it for contest prep. The last 4 weeks before my show I started popping them when i got off of test. It helps to keep the strength and intensity up during the strenuous dieting. It will help to get you hard without bloat. It is pretty harsh over a period of time, i believe. I wouldn't take it unless for a show or powerlifting. This is all from my own experience though.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The strength isn't as good as anadrol , nothing compares to drol but unlike drol if you're a powerlifter, halo allows you to not put on a massive amount of water and excede your weight limit.

thanks bros

CroatianCrippler is offline New Member
    Got a bit stronger off of it but let me tell u you always feel like you wanna smash something and I did get in a fight while on it and i tottally blacked out and went nuts and do not remember a thing except what my buddys told me and thats when i stopped taking them.I got way out of hand its gotta be the worse steroid for roid rage let me teel you.

i can tell you this will not be the case with me bro. Its nothing that i will not me able to control. That is a bunch of crap about roid rages. I minght be more irratable but like i said im the king of my body.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Halotestin is mostly an androgenic steriod (I think 90%), as opposed to an anabolic steriod. The androgenic steriods are the ones that give you the super-strength, and the majority of side affects unfortunately. Like BDTR said, it's similiar to Anadrol , although more powerful milligram per milligram. It is also comparable to methlytestosterone; again very high androgenic component. That's why also there is pronounced aggressiveness with the drug. Good luck if you decide to use it.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

halo be thy name

or be my name!!!i used halo for years and i can tell you if you are very lean you will absolutely love it.now think for a second, what's lean to you?15%?no, if you are 10% and under i think it's a great addition to any cycle if you want density like a motherfucker.i'm not buying the crazy strength gains, they were ok, and the roid rage on it?nah, i'm a chill guy as most of you know,haha, so i think if you're a dick to begin w/ then you may flip, but if you're chill don't worry about that rage story.i loved it when i could get 10mg generic halo from the military doc my friend had, now all i can find is 2.5 stenox which at 40mgs a day is a bunch of pills.you know what?fuck it.it's good shit IMO if you are REALLY LEAN.

Thread Information