Halo is offline New Member

Question Question: Sust with no pain?

I have heard alot of people complaining about sust shots hurting.
    I have had 7 in my cycle, most mixed with deca but some just sust, and I have not had ANY pain at all--I have an experienced medical professional giving shots, is this OK for it not to hurt or is there a problem with the sust?????

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    its not a given that the sust will hurt. mixing it with deca will help alot. sometimes it does hurt though. it depends alot on the brand you use. what type are you on?

Halo is offline New Member

Sust pain: Big Kev

It is Organaon-- I am just worried that it would be fake it there was NO pain at all--

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    there where a few org redijects coming out of TJ that where fake, but you should be ok(unless thats where you got them from). it doesnt mean its not real . but it usually hurts at least a little the day after injection.

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my 1st cycle and have experienced no pain at all with sust shots either. It was a cocern of mine also, but my bud on the boards assured me that everyone does not experience pain with sust. By the way i'm taking the chinese 300's

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    i used sust on my first cycle and had pain only on the first injections... after that no pain... gained 20+ lbs... so, mine werent fake... im sure you will be okay... if you are worried post a pic of the amps and we can tell you if they are real or not...
    good luck

Kraft is offline New Member
    I have had NO pain whatsoever, too, and have been taking the same sust as you. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth...but I can understand your concern.

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    when I took sauce from Mexico that was Orgenon It felt like i had a softball in my ass check. It hurt until it was time for the next shot. It wasn't my first cycle either, and the previous one didn't hurt at all after the first shot.
    BTW they were preloads straight off they shelf

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I take sus all the time and my god it feels like i have been kicked by a horse.........BUT mixed with decca its like a lamb.....

Thread Information