steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member

funny injection story

Hi bros, just thought I would share this mornings experience. Today was shot 3 (500mg test cyp week) so it was 1.25 cc. My first shot went well, all I had at the time was an insulin syringe, so it went slow, real slow , put it in my quad (could only do 1cc) my leg was a little sore the next day. Next shot, 1.5cc (to make up for being short on the 1st shot) , put it in the other quad 25g, I could definatly feel this one, next two days my knee swelled up, for whatever fucking reason, the size of a cantelope I couldn't walk, told my wife I twisted it. Which leads me to todays shot, after the leg ordeal, I said fuck it, I gonna put it in my bicep, brilliant idea , I don't know if I have thick skin or what, but I pushed and pushed, and then it just popped thru the skin and plunged into my muscle, it felt great . So there I am in the bathroom, 1" of needle in my arm, trying to aspirate , shaking like a leaf and I start to push. I push until it bottoms out, remove the needle only to notice I still have 1/3 of a cc left, I guess I hit my hand when I was pushing the plunger. So I am looking at this damn needle, like, this test better make me a damn monster for all of this trouble, I was just gonna chunk the rest, but no I decided to change the needle and attack the quad. Moral of the story, don't do drugs . Any other funny injection stories out there?

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    MODERATOR, I am sorry, I think I put this in the wrong area, please move it if it is. Thanks.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Gawd dam man... your workin for that gear.

How much experience do you have injecting? I'm only 4 weeks into my first cycle, and I've never had any major problems injecting in my quads.. always seems to feel fine. I plan to inject only in my quads the remainder of the cycle (another 8 weeks worth)

Try going in slowly instead of the dart method if thats how your doing it. I was advised by BDTR (who i trust with my life when it comes to juice advice) to first ice the area before.

Make sure your aspirating too bro. I'm sure you have more experience and know all of this already.. but just in case.

Happy jabbin

hybrid is offline Member
    Wait till your wife walks in on you with a neddle jabbed in your ass. LOL

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I have had the same problem before with gear traveling down to your joints, I dont know how it happens and i cant explain it, I just hate when the fluid fills ups in my knee.

as for the worst experince um.. i had a friends dog jump up in my lap while i was watching college ball and injecting 3 cc's in my left quad, it waass a 25 guage 1 inch syringe the dog weighed about 40lbs and when he jumped up he hit my hand which bent the needle

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    as for the worst experince um.. i had a friends dog jump up in my lap while i was watching college ball and injecting 3 cc's in my left quad, it waass a 25 guage 1 inch syringe the dog weighed about 40lbs and when he jumped up he hit my hand which bent the needle

I would have flipped out!

I have someone inject in the glute for me. Strange thing is, I was REALLY nervous about the 1st shot, I was fine with the second shot, now I can't wait till Saturday and Tuesday to roll around so I can get poked.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member

Smile

This is a picture from a party we had about 6 months ago. My shoulder was in the background of a picture and it was so funny to see it in the picture. I got one of those oil bubbles underneath the skin and it was a huge lump. I had one of my buddies withdraw 4 1/2 cc's of fluids from my shoulder so we could go to this party and wear tank tops. I didn't think it looked that bad until I saw the picture. It looked a hell of a lot worse before I drained it though. My little story
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails funny injection story-shoulder.jpg  

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    OMFG.

What gauge needle were you using steady?

Nice pic 50nat.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    This is why I stick to low doses in the glutes...too scared otherwise

Thread Information