10sne1 is offline New Member

on and off workout

i just bought 10 amps of sustanon 250 and 10 amps of deca and i was so shocked at how small they were!! i guess in the pictures they must really blow em up. are the amps small? like these were maybe an inch to an inch and a half long at the most!

anyway i was just wondering if someone could post a workout schedule. one schedule made for while you are on juice and another just for normal. so i can get an idea and see what the difference is?

ps: don't get mad; i wasnt sure where to put this post cause i have a question about theworkout schedule and a question about the gear itself..

THANX

Bro, you really shouldn't even be using those amps. But I'm sure you've heard that before. To answer your question on the amps, yes they are that small. about the size of a tube of chapstick.

If you don't have a workout schedule, then definitely don't start the gear yet. At least get a routine down before you get on. As for the difference between on and off, I just do heavier weights and lower reps while on a bulking cycle. I sometimes might throw in an extra exercise or a few extra sets just because I feel like I am on top of the world when on test...

Seriously, bro. You can grow without that shi*. Just don't come crying back to us when you realize you've stunted your growth, damaged your liver, and grown tits. We gave you your fair warning.

4plates is offline Banned

Re: on and off workout

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 10sne1
    [B]i just bought 10 amps of sustanon 250 and 10 amps of deca and i was so shocked at how small they were!! i guess in the pictures they must really blow em up. are the amps small? like these were maybe an inch to an inch and a half long at the most!

those are fake if their that small,people usually rip off people who shouldnt take it because they are too young

with the workout i mean if your on gear do you train more often or what? i have a schedule right now but i duno if it would work if i was on gear.

Monday: Shoulders
    Tuesday: Off
    Wednesday: Off
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Chest
    Saturday: Back
    Sunday: Biceps and Triceps

I seem to get good results with this schedule but would this work even if i was on gear?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Taking gear at your young age will make you smaller...You dont seem to take the advice from your bros....THEY ARE RIGHT IN WHAT THEY SAY...

Good luck bro and take care....
    And on your workout why do 1 day yhen 2 off then 4 on ?

i duno but that has been workin for me cause when i work out i get real soar so i need time to rest

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    You answered your own question you said you get to sore well you are training 4 days straight........

I dunno why, but I feel bad for the kid, so I'll try and help a little...

Try a split like this to put on some good size:

Mon: Chest/Back/Traps
    Tue: Off
    Wed: Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps
    Thur: Off
    Fri: Quads/Hams/Calves

Sat and Sun off or do cardio, abs, lowerback, forearms, etc....

Try and stick with 2 good compound exercises for each muscle group and limit your reps to under 10 by using a heavy enough weight.... You also want to do about 3 solid sets (not including warmups which should be done before EVERY different exercise) per exercise....

Those are the basics, take em or leave em.....

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    I dunno why, but I feel bad for the kid, so I'll try and help a little...

Yes i think he has had alot of telling of now so iam with gonna..
    BUT I STILL THINK AS IS WRONG AT THE MOMMENT..JMO

Definitely AS is wrong right now.... but he won't listen..

Oh well, it's his body, let him mess it up......

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Well he will probably do a post later saying what AS will make me taller and why is my liver fucked up...........

Thread Information