Thread: test 25 cream

fighter is offline New Member

test 25 cream

my friend has a subscription to DHEA 25/TEST 25 cream. Does any one know if it's any good and what's in it? The bottle says nothing and I know nothing of it. Thanks for your help.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Re: test 25 cream

Originally posted by fighter
    my friend has a subscription to DHEA 25/TEST 25 cream. Does any one know if it's any good and what's in it? The bottle says nothing and I know nothing of it. Thanks for your help.
    Honestly, I've never heard of DHEA 25/TEST 25 cream. But here's a little background info that may help . . .

Test has been available as a topical application (topical refers to on the skin, either cream, ointment, or gel) for several years. There is only one legally manufactured topical application in loose form in the U.S. - Androgel, a testosterone gel that costs $165 per month for the minimum dosage of 5 mg. per tube, and most people use more than 5 mg. per day.

There are also test patches - both transdermal and transscrotal - but they come with their own set of baggage. The transdermal patches (which can be applied anywhere on the skin) cause a lot of skin irritation, and the transscrotal patches (which are literally applied to the balls) require that you shave the scrotum and use a blow dryer on the applied patch (yes, you blow dry your balls).

Test has been available for many years in cream form from "compounding pharmacies," but this is done less since the release of Androgel . Compounded preparations cost less, but the F.D.A. won't allow compounding merely for the sake of cost.

Regardless of form, there are lots of variables with regard to transdermal absorbtion of test, not the least of which is that everyone's skin is different and absorbs test differently.

If DHEA 25/TEST 25 is legally available without a prescription, my guess is that it's not test at all - it's merely an imitation product. Think about all the ads you see on the 'net for crap that purports to increase your test levels - none of them are actually test. And think about it - if you want to increase your test levels, whether for AS or any other purposes, doesn't it make sense to simply use test itself?

My take: stay with the tried and true. If you want test, use test, period.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i know this is a little offtopic, but it's christmas, so bear with me....anyone every hear the story of the steroid baby?

some guy had a gym in his basement, and while working out he would get the test cream on him weights and benches. one day his kid was crawling around on his weight sets and got the cream all over him. now the kid is six with facial hair, acne and a deep voice...

don't know if it's true, but i'd figure i'd share

fighter is offline New Member
    this test is not over the counter, my friend got it from a doctor,but im not sure if it will make grow or not. at this point im trying to decide if this stuff is worth my time.

Thread Information