SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

bicep injections????

im injecting my biceps as well as my tris during this cycle to hopefully stretch out the muscle for additional growth. my bicep has a decent peak on it. and making the peak bigger isnt a problem, the space between bicep an my forearm is. i cant get my bicep to stretch down all the way. i know were to inject to help out my peak but is there any specific place to inject to help stretch that area out????

thanks

i know its hard to explain exactly were to inject....so if anybody knows of any good websites with pics on it i would appreciat it

TheJuicer is offline Member
    spotinjection.com

i looked there an thats what i based my first 2 injections on was from that website. i guess what im wondering is if i inject further forward from the peak will it 1) cause the muscle to stretch 2) cause me to loose my peak. am i better off just injecting on the inner an outer sides of the peak?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    sorry bro, injecting in the bi's/tri's won't help with additional growth. I've tried everything injectable for the bis... prop, fina, winny, even synthol. If you choose to shoot the bis and tris, do it because you need additional spot injection sites to shoot, not because you want injectable growth or muscle fascia stretching... because you will be let down.

well that sucks. i dont understand why it wouldnt stretch the facia. ive read many threads lately that saw exatly the opposite, that it will. whoisdaman, how often did you inject in each spot???

Bro..he is right...it doesnt work...god I wish it did or I would inject in weakest areas...I only injected in my quads last cycle and they didnt grow anymore that anything else...

im looking at it the same way as you would synthol. if shot in the same spot ed or eod you wouldnt eventually stretch the facia allowing for new growth?????

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Incline dumbell curls letting the dumbell down as far as possible will help..

No..it wont...sorry...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Your genetics tell you what the shape of your arm/muscle will look like. Not much to do about it.

zakasoras is offline New Member
    can you inject into your 4 arm

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Some people claim to use synthol for the same wierd reason. I don't buy it.

chionardo is offline Junior Member
    The way I inject into my bi's is to pose up the bicep and find the peak, then relax and inject into the point where the peak was - seems to be fine everytime I inject that way.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Some people claim to use synthol for the same wierd reason. I don't buy it.

Its cause synthol IS the only thing that works for spot injections

cutmass is offline Junior Member
    dude ur seeming to forget that how are body looks and how big is gets its how u train and the techniques u use. u got that short bicep because ur not getting full range in it theres nothing more to it. check ur technique make sure ur extending the arm all the way down during any type of curls thats the best advice u can get work on ur technique/form that matters just as much as lifting, u gotta have good form to form good looking muscles!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    my last cycle of prop every day seemed to have stretched my outer delt bigger. so i guess it worked some for me. but to each his own

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I've heard opinions concerning streaching the facia with synthenol (but I don't buy it....once the oil is gone it goes right back to normal) but not with gear. Save yourself the hassle and hit the quads or glute.....like Billy said your geneticcs determine shape of the muscle and those two areas are the best to inject. If it made a singlr muscle larger by inject sraight into it with gear we'd all be sporting HUGE butts. hahahha

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Hate to break it to Whoisdaman, but if you inject synthol into anywhere its going to grow. Trust me, I got a couple of friends who inject synthol in there bi's and it increase by 2'' in a wk or so.

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    I was under the impression that synthol was bad to use...?

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    did my first bicep shot today, used the spotinjection site as a guide, did everything like it said, but when i shot in it was all good, then hit a nerve or somethin and my bicep flexed up, thought i was gonna break the needle. Pulled out said **** it, and went in the tricep. much easier.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Synthol is not very good, because its a form of tanning oil. If not injected properly one will require surgury to remove the oil from the muscle. I wouldn't do it unless I had to, not worth the risk for a couple of inches. Plus I heard you have to do it every year or so

Thread Information