Justoid is offline Associate Member

One cycle only- worried about testing after- need help

Guys, just about to start my first cycle of injectibles. Its a ten week course which includes deca . I know deca can stay in your system for up to 18months- this is the problem. I play rugby and am currently injured for approx the next 3-4months so am using this cycle during this period. Then i will stop using AS altogether and just go back to using creatine and protein. I am worried about getting tested. They do test for AS. Is there any way i can reduce the amount detected in my body, as i am only going to do one cycle for 10 weeks.
    appreciate all the help and advice

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    Guys, just about to start my first cycle of injectibles. Its a ten week course which includes deca . I know deca can stay in your system for up to 18months- this is the problem. I play rugby and am currently injured for approx the next 3-4months so am using this cycle during this period. Then i will stop using AS altogether and just go back to using creatine and protein. I am worried about getting tested. They do test for AS. Is there any way i can reduce the amount detected in my body, as i am only going to do one cycle for 10 weeks.
    appreciate all the help and advice
    dont run the deca, go with some test prop.

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max25533
    dont run the deca, go with some test prop.
    ye i know what your saying dont run deca , but i am already running test. is there no way round this. this is a copy of my cycle:

Week 1 thru to and including week 5 30mg of Dbol each

Week 1 thru to and including week 10 1 shot of 200mg Deca on a Monday and one shot on a Thursday.

Week 1 thru to and including week 11 1 shot of 250mg Test E on a Monday and one shot on a Thursday.

toolman is offline Banned
    Go ahead with the test, but absolutely drop the Deca . They can and will find it up to a year. If you only shot it a couple times to date, you should be clean.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I am a Rugby League player subject to the same tests. Go with test prop, anavar , dbol tabs and if you can afford it HGH. Dont remember that your Post cycle therapy products are also detectable i.e. clomid, nolva etc.

PM me if you need any more advice

Thread Information