n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member

Question How to international sources get busted?

Lets say a person in country X is buying from someone in country Y. Which side of the law do they follow? Anyone with any experiences?

Jackman is offline Banned
    if its legal to buy in country y and not in x then x is the one in trouble would be my guess

lets say its a controlled drug in country Y whereas its illegal in country X?

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    whichever country the arrest/seizure occurs in, you are under their jurisdiction.

If you are an canadian, buying gear in the US, and get arrested in the US, you will face US law, and vice versa.

if it's mail order, and you are the intended recipient, if it's siezed in the senders country, you will most likely be safe (unless you're importing millions of $$$ worth). if it's siezed on your home turf, it's up to your country to proceed with charges, but if they charge anyone, it will be you.

pardon my stupidity but it's getting confusing.
    let me cite a scenario...

Peter is buying Sustanon & Dbol from Jack.
    Jack is from Malaysia, he is the source. In Malaysia, sust & dbol are merely controlled drugs.
    Peter is from the US, he is the buyer.

Peter sends money to Jack via priority mail which requires Jack's signature. Jack does not have ready stocks to send Peter and will only be getting the stocks to send him only after receiving payment.
    So how safe is Jack from being busted? And if he is being busted in Malaysia, could i safely assume that he'll only be punished under his country's law?

husun is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    whichever country the arrest/seizure occurs in, you are under their jurisdiction.
    so yes malaysia law only

greenroom is offline New Member
    x is fucked up just if is caught.He can be caught if the stuff is seized and he recongnized is yourse.What is going with the y is not important for x.

Thread Information