dsgomz is offline New Member

cycle = kidney problems?

i have my first cycle all planned out now but i need just one more important question answered... well, these are some of my stats:

-21 years old
    -200-205 lbs.
    -have worked out strong for 2 years now
    -6'1" tall
    -12-15% body fat

here is the cycle i am planning on doing:

weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    weeks 1-10 deca 400mg every week
    weeks 1-10 test enanth 500mg every week
    weeks 7-12 winnie 50mg ed

weeks 12 1/2 --->onwards pct clomid 36 tabs first day 6 tabs, then 10 days 2 tabs per day, 10 days 1 tab per day

nolvadex on hand just incase

MY QUESTION IS.... i have only one kidney. i had my left kidney removed when i was 6 years old. i have had no problems with my right one at all. i want to know if there is anyone that would advise not to proceed with my cycle due to this condition? why? should i only try a dbol+test or dbol+deca? give me your opinions. thanks bros

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would suggest you do not proceed with the cycle. Especially the amounts and number of compounds your suggesting

The stress on the kidney can be ptotentially dangerous while on cycle. With only one functioning kidney now, you could be setting yourself up for a nasty fall.

Your only option if your still thinking of proceeding is to talk to a medical professional about possible protocol for HRT pateints with your condition.

I think you should let go of this idea though bro.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Talk to a REAL doctor with kidney and AAS experience....... not doing so coudl cost u your life in a few months

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Don't do it....Use your head....The 2 main body organs that filter toxins are the liver and kidneys. So guess what happens if youe 1 and only kidney gets fucked up? RIGHT...you DIE! Think...bro.

R

what kind of doctor would i go and see? an internist maybe? i don't have a family doctor. how do you know if he has any aas experience? is it cool to just come right on out and say that i am about to do a cycle, what do you think?

i need to get an implant!!!

someday is offline Member
    ill sell you one of mine...but itll cost you 12 months worth of HGH.

Deal!

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't juice bro as is all those who do decide to go ahead and hit the sauce take a risk. I myself thought I was foolish
    to start jucing I have a family history Of kidney problems well
    just on my dads side of the family but I would be carefull its risky. I get plenty of labs done just to make sure everything is normal. IT has been I guess I am just more parinod then most. I guess what iam getten at is just be carefull thats all.

where??

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1
    I wouldn't juice bro as is all those who do decide to go ahead and hit the sauce take a risk. I myself thought I was foolish
    to start jucing I have a family history Of kidney problems well
    just on my dads side of the family but I would be carefull its risky. I get plenty of labs done just to make sure everything is normal. IT has been I guess I am just more parinod then most. I guess what iam getten at is just be carefull thats all.
    what kind of doctor do you go see to get the lab tests done??

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a bad idea to me.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    No go bro, my brother has one kidney- told him to never use gear. You will end up dead.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    There are a number of doctors on this board. PM one about this. And ever hear of Don Long? Flex Wheeler? Both had to retire from the sport because of KIDNEY problems. Coincidence? Flex said he had a "hereditary condition"...I think not.

donniebaseball is offline Junior Member
    im not an expeirienced trainer evern though im gettin there at my ripe ol age of 20, any logical answer would be to this DONT BE STUPID. even if a doctor would clear you ,(any doctor that would tell someone with 1 kidney to go ahead and take juice should not have a license) if you workout natural and your stats seem like you got a nice program that it working and your healthy, there is no need to go ahead and jeopraize your life. come on man, use ur head, there is only 1 answer to this question . FUCK NO YOU DO NOT GO AHEAD AND DO A CYCLE. NO WAY. be smart. this a no brainer.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsgomz
    what kind of doctor would i go and see? an internist maybe? i don't have a family doctor. how do you know if he has any aas experience? is it cool to just come right on out and say that i am about to do a cycle, what do you think?
    endocrinologist

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    endocrinologist
    Sorry, but there is no way you are going to find a true Endocrinologist that will clear you to do this. Stay healthy and DO NOT JUICE. If your like many of the younger guys in here that do not realize their mortality, and you decide your going to juice anyway, then stick with 1 compound and make it a low dose cycle of Eq or Primo, only one. But the cycle you mentioned, with one kidney, you'll be sending your family coffin shopping.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I wasn't going to touch this one, but I think there are a few important things to consider. First off, do you mind if I ask why you had your left kidney removed? Secondely, you said you have no problems with your right kidney? I assume you have full functionality in your right kidney with no impairment? With that being said, consider that people with only one kidney (solitary kidney), can live perfectly normal and healthy lives. Removal of one kidney leads to structural and functional changes in the remaining kidney such as increased filtration of the remaining glomeruli. This can be expected as a method for compensation. There have been studies that show abnormalities following nephrectomy such as microalbuminuria, proteinuria, and decreased glomerular filtration rate. BUT there have been other studies where no such abnormalities were found (http://www.medreviews.com/pdfs/articles/RIU_51_2.pdf) see references for details. The things you need to consider are such things that may effect the functionality of your remaining kidney, such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes and drugs that are considered neprhotoxic. These should be no different in a person with 2 normal functioning kidneys because these factors affect both kidneys the same and not one preferentially. AAS are not generally considered nephrotoxic directly, BUT indirectly they can be. This is because they can cause electrolyte imbalances, HTN, abnormalities in lipids etc. Your question is impossible for anyone on this board to answer. We can only offer advice. I think if your right kidney is fully functional and you are considering using, find a qualified urologist/nephrologist and discuss this with him/her. It is easy for someone with 2 kidneys to tell you not to do it, but in reality, it affects us equally. You just have consider the fact that you only have one kidney. IMO, you can use milder AAS but you need to be monitored closely, which everyone should be doing anyways. I am not saying it is perfectly safe for you to do so, and I am not saying the opposite. I am just saying that you may have options, but consider them carefully. When you go to talk to your health care professional about this matter, be prepared. Remember they may not be as "up to date" on AAS use in the general public and often have biased preferences concerning them. They also probably wont have a clear cut answer for you and will tend to lean toward telling you "no" just to be on the safe side. This is where your knowledge and research can come into play. Learn as much as you can so you can present your case intelligently. We all know that using AAS can have consequences, but we also know that we can use them wisely and take certain precautions to avoid some of the nasty sides. So buckle up, and start researching yourself. Then when you feel prepared, present your case to your HCP so you guys can discuss this professionaly. I know this is not the answer you wanted, but like I said, you won't find the answer here. Good luck and if you need any help PM me.

Thread Information