partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

RT suspension?talk to me

pain level?1-10? what guage am i gonna need for this? i have had nothing but bad luck w/ every water based gear i have ever used UG or vet.only h20 based drug that ever went through a small pin for me was denkall stanzolic.wanna stock up on some suspension and b4 i do i am curious to know the pain level i'm looking at.

BDTR is offline Retired
    suck it up pretty boy... i mean party boy.

I'm sure it hurts no less than any of the others, all suspension kills me.

ok buddy, but i'm a puss,haha

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    suck it up pretty boy... i mean party boy.

I'm sure it hurts no less than any of the others, all suspension kills me.
    my staff already assumes i'm using shit.i mean they know , but kinda keeps their fuckign mouths shut like good employees , but i don't wanna be hobbling around the gym like a freak show and give them a way to bust my balls.oh and i don't wanna be walking around liek a crippled fuck EOD,haha

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ya people in my gym know when im using suspension, i'll come into the gym all limping and shit from the 3x shots i gave myself in the quad the night before with an 18 guage cannon.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Ya people in my gym know when im using suspension, i'll come into the gym all limping and shit from the 3x shots i gave myself in the quad the night before with an 18 guage cannon.

I love this guy, all his reply's are great...... i have a friend that sounds just like him.....i love it

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    18 guage cannon, yikes. I think I used one once just to make fina could not fathom jamming one in my muscle.

the only time i did suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    18 guage cannon, yikes. I think I used one once just to make fina could not fathom jamming one in my muscle.
    was like 3 summers ago.i had to shoot it through an 18 all summer and had to mix it w/ prop just to get it to go through the pin.i was at factory all summer dancing on stage all fucked up on massive amounts of e so i wouldn't feel the pain dancing.i can not possibly take another few months of 18's!!bdtr, you're the man because i know i can't go through that again,haha

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    did some in the past partyboy went through a 23 guage needle fine, i'd compare it to denkalls but as milky.

good looking out jarrett

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    did some in the past partyboy went through a 23 guage needle fine, i'd compare it to denkalls but as milky.
    good to know because i am a pa-pa-partypussy when it comes to the 18 cannon,hahaaha

Thread Information