Mack10 is offline New Member

Question Beginner: need some info

What up, im 6'1", 198lbs, and i am thinking about hittin up the juice but im having second thoughts. I heard from so many people that if you hit it up and get off of it you will lose every bit of size and muscle you ever gained. I want to play football somewhere for college and i need to gain about 30 to 40 lbs to play the position i want to play. Im just not big enough and i need to find out more about this shit before i jump into taking them. I dont want to take about 6 to 700 dollars worth of roids and by time im ready to play for college im small again. And i cant take it during season because that shit is illegal. Can somebody give me some info on that and what to stack up to gain that much weight in about 10 months. I really appreciate your help.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    use the search button

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Just to let you know that it is not recommended that high school athletes take juice and you will probably not find a lot of advice other than the advice above.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    You sound like a serious athlete but you are not yet educated enough for steroids . This is a good place to learn and if you stick around the boards for a while then you will have all your questions answered and will also be knowlegeable enough to know how to keep gains. I know that you are already 20 but you still have alot of potential growth that can be obtained natrually. I would recomend waiting atleast another year.

Im not in high school im 20 years old, in trying to transfer to a college and play.

Thanks for the advice nevaenuf.

Thread Information