buddha94 is offline New Member

Question Deac-Dbol Stack for novice

I'm preparing for my first cycle, and was planning on 200 of Deca and per week and 20 mg of D-bol per day for an eight week cycle. My only concern is that I've read that D-bol can cause some nasty side-effects and that you lose most of your gains when you stop taking it. Is this true? Can anyone with some experience suggest if this is a good stack for a novice, or should I substitute something else for the D-bol that has fewer side-effects and longer lasting gains? Is 200 of Deca per week a high enough dosage for someone who is 6'1" 215 lbs?

Also, to maximize gains, how much protein per pound of body weight should I consume while on my cycle.

Thanks,

Buddha

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buddha94
    I'm preparing for my first cycle, and was planning on 200 of Deca and per week and 20 mg of D-bol per day for an eight week cycle. My only concern is that I've read that D-bol can cause some nasty side-effects and that you lose most of your gains when you stop taking it. Is this true? Can anyone with some experience suggest if this is a good stack for a novice, or should I substitute something else for the D-bol that has fewer side-effects and longer lasting gains? Is 200 of Deca per week a high enough dosage for someone who is 6'1" 215 lbs?

Also, to maximize gains, how much protein per pound of body weight should I consume while on my cycle.

Thanks,

Buddha
    first cycle?!?! just run some test and maybe some winny eat like a hog and hit the weights

simplyjakked is offline Member
    imo dbol is the best AS in the world for a beginner. as far as sides everyone is different, that goes for gains too. if you are 215 at your height you must be fairly solid already. definatly dbol and test and you should see somewhere in the 15-20 pound range.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you don't add test to this cycle the nastiest side your gonna get is you won't be able to use your dick. Plus you'll feel run down, depressed etc..
    Also your dosage for d-bol and deca are too low.
    Week 1-10 Test 500mgs
    Week 1-4 d-bol 30mgs ed
    Clomid

That's all you need for your first cycle.
    And as far as protein goes: 1gram per body pound per day. That's all you need IMO. 300 grams a day plus of protein is just unhealthy in my book>
    Goodluck

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I dont know...I know some bros that are BIG that ran 20-25 mg..and loved it...400mg of Test for the first go around is perfect!

buddha94 is offline New Member

Cool

OK, it seems that a deca /d-bol stack isn't that popular. If I go with d-bol and test, what's the best form of test to use. I've heard that Sustanon 250 is good. If I went with 30mg of d-bol daily, what would be a good dosage of Sustanon to stack it with to make some good gains? Also, how long would you use Clomid for at the end?

Thanks,
    Buddha

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in a fist cycle right now and have gained 12lbs in 2 weeks on Dbol at only 25mg/day. I'm going to run 100mg of Test Proprionate every other day for an average of 350mg/test week (that's a lot of injections for a beginner though).

I would say 500mg/week of Sust would work very well. You'll need to inject twice a week, as it's a mix of long and short esters.

just my 2 cents

Thread Information