whoknows is offline New Member

need some advice..1st cycle

im 21 6ft 190. between 7-9%bf...i have been traininghard for 5 years, fomrer d-1 athlete.... i have gotten to a point where i wanna do my 1st cycle. right now it looks liek this
    Test 400mg wks 1-11
    deca 300, maybe 400 mg/w wks 1-10
    dbol 30-40mg/ed wks 1-4
    nolvadex all the way thro 20 mg/ed
    clomid wks 14-16

ok heres why im writing, first if you have any suggestions im all ears, now i def want to get bigger stronger, thinking ab geting to about 215 max; however i dont want to loose the definition that i have right now. should i take out the dbol and thro winstrol in there at ab week 6? or i ahve even heard maybe just to run Test and winny cycle. well there it all is pelase respon with soem info for me...thanx bro's

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    First of all, I suggest running Test alone for your first cycle. 500mgs per week for 10-12 weeks would be fine. If you feel you must throw in something else, drop the Deca and Dbol and go with Eq at 400mgs per week. Otherwise, it is nice to see you've researched and understand the importance of Clomid and anti-e's. It's refreshing to have a '1st cycle question post' like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    First of all, I suggest running Test alone for your first cycle. 500mgs per week for 10-12 weeks would be fine. If you feel you must throw in something else, drop the Deca and Dbol and go with Eq at 400mgs per week. Otherwise, it is nice to see you've researched and understand the importance of Clomid and anti-e's. It's refreshing to have a '1st cycle question post' like yours.

thanx for the reply; i gotta admit i did research but not on EQ...if u dont mind how is this any diff than deca?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I beleive trimunex sugested the EQ because it is more in line with your goals (keeping some definition). You will keep less water weight with the EQ than with the deca , which will cut down on the bloated look I think you are trying to stay away from. Because of this, I would aalso drop the d-bol, but if you still want a jump-start in there go with test prop at 50-100mg ED. I would also skip the winny in the first cycle, although it will produce harder, more defined muscle toward the end of the cycle, it will also add a few more side effects as well. Here's what I'm thinking...

1-4 75mg prop ED (optional)
    1-13 500mg test enathate EW
    1-12 400mg EQ EW
    clomid PCT beginning in week 15

-moto

d-block is offline New Member
    I would not get too caught up in your first cycle. You should stick to strickly test. Since its your 1st cycle , you should start small and see how your body reacts. My boy bailed out half way through a cycle like your because after week 4 he could not handle it.

Be smart and it will pay off in the long run.......

Quote Originally Posted by d-block
    I would not get too caught up in your first cycle. You should stick to strickly test. Since its your 1st cycle , you should start small and see how your body reacts. My boy bailed out half way through a cycle like your because after week 4 he could not handle it.

Be smart and it will pay off in the long run.......
    if i do a strictly one drug cycle is test head and shoulders gonna be better than deca ? i know ab deca dick and all but at 400mg will that even come into play? also i have heard alot ab the sides of TEst si this right?
    thanx for the responces

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    If you take 500 mg/ enthate a week I don't think you will see those side affects that you speak of. IMO, I think you'll be alright. Just get some anti e's to be safe.

Iron is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows
    if i do a strictly one drug cycle is test head and shoulders gonna be better than deca ? i know ab deca dick and all but at 400mg will that even come into play? also i have heard alot ab the sides of TEst si this right?
    thanx for the responces
    I think even at 400mg of deca will give you dead wood Most people will say that TEST should be the base of the cycle. When I did my first it was 500mg/wk for 10weeks of TEST Entate. I gain 21lbs and got strong as crap. D-block is right you want to start off low because your not sure how your body will react. One more thing dont run nolvadex throughout your cycle, only use it if your nipples become sensitive.

Thread Information