bhardy is offline New Member

high blpod pressure

i need help i am in the middle of my cycle
    sestenon 250 1cc a week
    and sten 1cc a week
    i am on my 5th week and have been feeling
    different. i just got my blood pressure checked and
    iam at 160/100
    can some one please tell me if this is a normal side effect?

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    I have relatively high BP compared to normal. I'm on 25mg/dbol to kick start my cycle and my BP is 140 - high for me.
    I think it's normal for dbol, but not sure for Sust or Sten.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Are you using anti - estrogens ? They will help with excessive water retention. If your retaining water I believe it could contribute to higher blood pressure.

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    I too experinced this high bp during my last cycle. I did some research and found that coenzyme q10, fish oil, K+, and hawthorn together can lower you bp quite a bit...along with cardio. Also, ala and milk thisle should be used. My hdl (good cholesterol) was super low which means the liver is stressed, wonder why? Anyhow, it takes a while for them to kick in, between 2-10 weeks. And if your using fina/deca , you can use bromo as an anti e, prolcatin e...it also help lowers your bp.

depdaddy is offline Member
    what type of device was used for taking your B/P...to small of a arm cuff will cause higher reading..if you used one of the wrist devices that are out there then you prob have nothing to worry about..we have several of them at my job and i get a 190/100 almost everytime...but when you check it manually it runs around 150/88...still high but eq/test pushes it up there

toolman is offline Banned
    160 over 100 is too high and you really have to bring it down ASAP.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    high bp is nomal on cycle...it will go away when you are off AAS.

as alpineslide mentioned above...what are you using for anti-e's? a good dose of l-dex and nolva will help keep the bloating and sides to a minimum...

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    get some taurine (very cheap from vitamin stores), start taking 3000 to 7000mg a day. 160/100 is very high, 140/90 is high. if your bp rises any higher you will be in danger of a stroke. might recommend stopping the cycle now and go into pct. a guy on elite had a stroke and he said his bp was high for a few weeks (i believe alittle higher than you). the taurine will help within 3 days, it works.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abc 1
    get some taurine (very cheap from vitamin stores), start taking 3000 to 7000mg a day. 160/100 is very high, 140/90 is high. if your bp rises any higher you will be in danger of a stroke. might recommend stopping the cycle now and go into pct. a guy on elite had a stroke and he said his bp was high for a few weeks (i believe alittle higher than you). the taurine will help within 3 days, it works.
    abc is 100% right. 160/100 is not hihg, it's extremely high. At that pressure your organs and valves start to damage. I would stop the cycle or go on meds for it.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    you can't rely on 1 blood pressure reading...you need several supporting readings to concur that you are hypertensive...you should have your pressure taken at several different points throughout the day on different days...if it is consistently 160/100, then i would be in agreement that you consider cutting the cycle short.

there are several other factors that could contribute. dietary salt intake, lack of anti-e's on cycle, etc...if you are not on anti-e's, you need start taking liquidex and nolva...that should bring down the bp, and pay attention to fluid and salt intake...

and who took the bp reading...was it a machine, or a trained medical professional?

no need to jump to conclusions just yet...

That's right, you must take you bp 2x with in a 15 min period. And you shoud monitor it eod if you bp is that high!

SooJuiced is offline Junior Member
    my BP is always high, justas long as systollic stays somewhat low. you'll be OK, 160 isnt thatbad... it can getreally scary.... good luck

High blood pressure is normal side effect all though not really something you want. I luckily have really low blood pressure it is my cholesterol that is shitty

cholesterol is a good value to know too. On my last cycle, my good cholesterol was 17! The lowest it should be is 35, which the value was telling me that my liver was stessed. I think the bad cholesterol should not be above 200.

Thread Information