PopeyeSmokesPot is offline New Member

Unhappy butt muscles pain after Susta injection

I just had 3ml of Sustanon 250mg injected yesterday evening around 6pm on my butt by a pro. When i woke up this morning, the muscles around my butt was like painful and swollen a bit. I can barely walk normal, limping a little bit. I can barely move my thigh as freely as i used to. The person who helped me injected the juice has been helping the guys at our gym inject all the time, i dont think its the problem with the injector, i think it should be me. It still hurt like hell now. Now its 10.30 in the morning where i live.

I remembered that 4 months ago, i tried a dose of Testoviron Depot and the same thing happened, why? That experience made me stop juicing for a while. Why my other friends who use the same substance and got the same person to do the injection and doesnt face this problem while i do?
    Last edited by PopeyeSmokesPot; 09-22-2003 at 08:27 PM.

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    From my experiance, and it is limited, sustanon is one of the most uncomfortable to inject. When you inject 500 ml of the stuff you'll be sore..so 3 ml I would imagine is pushing it in terms of what your tissue is willing or capable of handeling. If that's not an issue then it may be that you have gotten an infection; your puncture may not have seal up fast enough or somthing wasn't as clean as it could be.

There are a few more things that could have happened but from what you've said that is the most probable...not that I would know or anything.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you just got 150mg of prop in your ass...yes it will be sore if it is your first injection in months.

PopeyeSmokesPot is offline New Member
    Damn man, the pain now i think gas resulted a feverish feeling now. My body temp. has risen and i feel my body heaty already, the same feeling that you get when you're about to get a fever. Am i too weak for this kind of juice? I tried Stanazolol juice before and none of the inj. were as painful as this. Could it be that oil based juices are more painful? But why am i getting this symtom of a fever coming?

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    yeah dude, sustanon will hurt like a bitch regardless.
    Don't sweat it.

good luck.

Nixter.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    With all the bad stuff on sust on this board and now pains are added to the downsides. I'm really wondering if my dumbass should go get those 20 amps from my buddy.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    With all the bad stuff on sust on this board and now pains are added to the downsides. I'm really wondering if my dumbass should go get those 20 amps from my buddy.
    Hey man, I know people love to knock around sust. especially here for some reason. But I can assure you Sustonon 250 has built (helped build) many great physiques. I mix mine with deca and the discomfort is minimal at best. no pain while injecting but a dull reminder for a day or two afterwards, nothing big.
    3 cc's is a shitload of anything to putt in for the first shot in a while. And I think that may have contributed to the soreness.

I shoot 250 eod. Have a gram down in 1 week. No fever, just a little trouble catching some zzz's for right now, hope that will pass.

I stretch before the poke, massage a little afterwards and then excercise (lift or run).
    Not a problem.
    Last edited by dutchboy; 09-23-2003 at 04:32 AM.

Superboy is offline New Member
    I like the pain. Itīs funny.

Superboy

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Bro dont stress it while im reading ur post, im also in pain in my ass with the same SUS injection...LOL

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Sust is painful, that's just how it is. And Why did you decide to do 3ml's?!?!??! I was 1mL, evry 3rd day, and the shots were sore for a few days, but I couldn't imagine 3mL's. I would keep the injects to 1mL at a time, 2mL's max. The soreness should go away, but it may take 5 days or so.

Thread Information