robert is offline New Member

i need help from anybody

has anybody heard of a steroid that will help me get taller and still get ripped or just taller?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope. Steriods will not help you get taller; in fact, steriods will stunt your growth if you use them before you're fully grown.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, i've never heard about a steroid that makes you taller, i'm not sure, but I don't think such a thing exists. I do know that Growth Hormones make you grow all over in terms of your whole body. However it is not recommened to be taken by those who are young or for it to be taken alone. However, how tall are you already ? And why do you want to grow taller? Taller isn't necessarily better. I'm only 5'6" (167cm) and that's not very tall, but it doesn't mean that I can't get bigger/stronger just cause i'm short. However, if your case is very severe, and your very small (short) then you could maybe speak to your family doctor about it and get some adivce. Hope this helped.

Oh, one more thing actually, from what I've read, steroids actually stunt your growth and stop you from growing taller (if taken when young).

Terinox

atwa is offline Associate Member
    there is not a steroid that will make you taller.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    How tall are you?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Get a pair af stilts..........

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

sorry

Sorry bro, no meds will make you grow taller. The only way to grow taller after puberty is a surgical procedure using an Ilzarov device. Unless you have a genetic condition ie dwarfism then the procedure is not covered with insurance and there are only a few centers in the U.S. that do the procedure.

10sne1 is offline New Member
    one of my cousins was so short that the dr gave him growth hormone to get taller. would that also make him get more muscle?

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    GH around 15-16 or something like that. I knew a kid that blew up from like 5'5 to almost 6 feet between my freshman and junior year in high school from taking GH shots.

Thread Information