groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

Test cycle and water retention?

1st cycle- One I have a tendency to hold water anyway what would be the absolute best thing for water retention and how often and dosage. Second I am running a test ent only cycle @ 500mg a week, 2 shots a week, what type of sup is good for acne prevention? Thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    1st cycle- One I have a tendency to hold water anyway what would be the absolute best thing for water retention and how often and dosage. Second I am running a test ent only cycle @ 500mg a week, 2 shots a week, what type of sup is good for acne prevention? Thanks
    liquidex @ .5mg EOD or femara at 2.5 mg EOD will do the trick for you.

as far as acne prevention, cleansing your face in the morning and and night is the only thing that i know to prevent breakouts.

at 500mg you shouldn't have that much of a problem unless you are predisposed to acne.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    Water retention is an effect of high estrogen, take an anti estrogen like Proviron , if bloating is too bad take two 25mg proviron tablets every day. If its moderate (like i had from deca ) then take one every other day

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Thanks guys!!!

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    i am taking 600 mgs of test 400 and 300 mgs of deca a week and i am having some trouble with water retention and high bp.i am taking anti estrogens (arimidex and nolvadex ) they are not helping much with this .so to bring the bp down i took 20mg of lasix for 2 days just to knock the water off and now i am taking 2 doses of dandelion root from gnc just to maintain try this it is working so far.
    lat

tryin hard is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by latasaurus
    i am taking 600 mgs of test 400 and 300 mgs of deca a week and i am having some trouble with water retention and high bp.i am taking anti estrogens (arimidex and nolvadex ) they are not helping much with this .so to bring the bp down i took 20mg of lasix for 2 days just to knock the water off and now i am taking 2 doses of dandelion root from gnc just to maintain try this it is working so far.
    lat
    So dandelion root is helping you with water retention?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    latasaurus how much are you runnnig of the anti-e's?

With using both anti-e's I would imagine you would be fine wit the bloat on that cycle.

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    latasaurus how much are you runnnig of the anti-e's?

With using both anti-e's I would imagine you would be fine wit the bloat on that cycle.
    bloating is not really a problem its the blood pressure.i am a big guy and i hold on to and put on muscle pretty easy.i have found it doesn't matter what i do i always have problems with androgens.people who are naturally lean and dont eat don't really have this problem

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by latasaurus
    bloating is not really a problem its the blood pressure.i am a big guy and i hold on to and put on muscle pretty easy.i have found it doesn't matter what i do i always have problems with androgens.people who are naturally lean and dont eat don't really have this problem

That sucks bro if I had to pick one I'd take the bloat over high blood preasure any day.

Thread Information