nj juice is offline Member

shot into delt; seen blood

Ok, went to shoot 2cc's of prop and fina into left delt just now. Everything went smoothly, pin went in, and when i aspirated the usual air bubbles came up. However after i finished shooting, i noticed 2 little bubbles of blood floating around in the syringe with that little bit of juice that you can never get to. I shot it about 5 min ago, dont notice any problems yet, cant taste the steroids or anything. What went wrong?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Nothing, knicked a vein on the way out. Happens all the time. If you ever shoot any into the blood stream, you'll now in about a 30 seconds.

hybrid is offline Member
    You may have passed through or nicked a vein, not injected into it.

nj juice is offline Member
    Thanks pheedno, and hybrid. Yeah ive knicked veins b4 whike shooting, no big deal, i just got a little freaked out when i seen it in the syringe. Thanks again for the reassuring responses guys.......

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    pretty common

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    happened to me more than once

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    It doesn't mean you hit a vein necessarily. Could be capillary blood that got sucked in on the way out. I've seen it a few times.

foundry is offline New Member

its ok

its ok i think that You may have passed through a small vein ( veins leakage) , but not sure! so, dont worry just visulize the area if there is any changing in the colour apply cold water ( not very cold, around 15 c ) ,
    good luck,,

Doughboyx64 is offline Junior Member
    What exactly happens if you inject it into a vein...like if you dont see air bubbles, but you see blood and you inject? what are the side effects?>

clipman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughboyx64
    What exactly happens if you inject it into a vein...like if you dont see air bubbles, but you see blood and you inject? what are the side effects?>
    hey u dont want to know the side effects i actually got that last saturday within thrity seconds i started coughing like i had something stuck down my throat, also i started tasting the juice in my mouth. the coughing went out for about 15 min or so. well that was my side effect.AJ

talon is offline Senior Member
    So if you aspirate and see blood your going to pull straight out right? What do you do w/ the blood in the needle exactly? Just shoot it out rechange the pin and viola? I have always wanted to know this, just thought I would ask.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    So if you aspirate and see blood your going to pull straight out right? What do you do w/ the blood in the needle exactly? Just shoot it out rechange the pin and viola? I have always wanted to know this, just thought I would ask.
    no harm in changing the pin and reinjecting the blood back in, but if you can shoot the blood out of the syringe, i would.

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    how do u put fina and test in the same syringe??? I'm always using 2 needles. I would rather use 1.
    thx

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    no harm in changing the pin and reinjecting the blood back in, but if you can shoot the blood out of the syringe, i would.
    depends on the color of the blood...i would just shoot it back in unless the blood looks really funky or brownish...then you know that you might be putting dead cells back into your body.

oxygen rich blood is much darker than the usual light red that comes out, so thats how i gauge whether or not i hit/nicked a vein.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **Middleweight**
    how do u put fina and test in the same syringe??? I'm always using 2 needles. I would rather use 1.
    thx
    i'm assuming, you draw from one bottle, then draw from the other bottle with the same syringe. thats what i'm planning on doing...once my damn synovex kit gets here...=P

-- clocky baby

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    sssssssssssssssssssss!
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:33 PM.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead007
    This just happened to me about 5 minutes ago.

I shot a quad for the first time and saw blood in the pin after all was said and done. I did aspirate .

No side effects yet, must have just nicked a vein.

I freaked out then read this thread. AR saves the day again!
    heh, just happened to me 2 mins ago...=P quad also. i remembered this thread immediately...=)

-- clocky

Thread Information