vaeltaire is offline Associate Member

critique cycle please

GEAR:
    wk 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/wk [Monday & Thursday Shots]

wk 1-11 Test Enanthate @ 500mg/wk [Monday and Thursday Shots] Frontload 1000mg (homebrew)

wk 8-13 Winny @ 50mg/ED

wk 15-16 (17 and 18 0ff) 19-20 Clenbuterol 2 wks on 2 wks off
    wk 15 CLEN 2,3,4,5,6,6,6
    wk 17 CLEN 6,6,6,5,4,3,2
    wks 18 and 21 off
    wk 19 CLEN 2,3,4,5,6,6,6
    wk 20 CLEN 6,6,6,5,4,3,2

wk 5-12 Nolvadex 10-20 but think 10mg/ED if needed

RECOVERY:
    Clomid (300mg for 1 days, 100 mg 10 days then 50 mg for 10 days)

I am 21, 5/11, 167lbs body fat I think about 12% or so and I have been training off and on for about four years now. I have done one cycle if you could even call it that. I did 4 ½ weeks winny every other day and EQ 400mg every week. I was supposed to go like this wks 1-6 winny and wks 1-10 EQ. I did a small order to test this source and he came through and then I made a second order and it was not even that much that I had ordered and got scammed. That is why the cycle only lasted about 41/2 weeks. I will never make the mistake of doing a cycle without everything on hand first. I learned my lesson from that. If you need any other info let me know. So tell me what you think and I am open to all the suggestions you can give me to make it better. Thanks Chris

Now for Questions.
    1. . Should I go 12 wks on the EQ and the Test Enanthate?
    2. Is this a good cycle for some good mass as well as getting a little toned at the end with the winny and the clen
    3.Is everything in the right place? And are the doses good and is the length of the cycle ok?
    4.When should I start the Clen? right after the winny?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeltaire
    1. . Should I go 12 wks on the EQ and the Test Enanthate ?
    2. Is this a good cycle for some good mass as well as getting a little toned at the end with the winny and the clen
    3.Is everything in the right place? And are the doses good and is the length of the cycle ok?
    4.When should I start the Clen? right after the winny?
    1. I always recommend at least 12 weeks...Last cycle when i ran EQ it wasn't until week 9 that the hunger set in and my best gains came from weeks 11-14.
    2. You can make any cycle good for mass and toning up with your diet, but yes, this stack will do well for you
    3. Yes, things look in check to me.
    4. You could use the clen during post therapy to solidify your gains as for some people clen acts as an anticatabolic during this extremely critical point of your cycle.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    also, you might want to have another anti on hand since 20mg of nolva starting on week 5 might lead to some gyno symptoms if you are predisposed.

get some liquidex or femara and run it throughout and you will be set.

Thread Information