Pjunior46 is offline New Member

I need some feedback

I am currently in the canidacy for being recruited as a State Trooper. I want to hit up a cycle of EQ and Sus before I have to go to the Police Academy, I am not sure if they test for steroids but I am assuming that they do. Is there anything I can take that will cover me if I have to take a piss test.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont think that they will test you for AS unless they have probable cause, but if you are still scared you can go to the educational threads and they have on called "fool the pisser" It might be able to help you out.

I've heard a AS test is to expensive to run anyway. Why would they need probable cause to test for AS but not weed or any other drugs.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Your talking about a law enforcement job here and especially dealing with the state and not a municipality I wouldn't chance the EQ. I'd just use straight up test and I would use prop or suspension so in case they want to test right away it'll be out of your system quickly. I wouldn't feel comfortable using any long kind of ester drug if you have the potential to be tested. With all the drama surrounding State Troopers nowadays (at least in NJ) the state has the budget to spend the extra few dollars to make John Q Public happy that the department is clean. just a thought and good luck with your ranking on the test!

Would Goldenseal beat a piss test?

jersey juice is offline Member
    No, they test for goldenseal/ I had to take a test for the DOT so I could get a CDL license. They test for all masking drugs as well as recreational drugs.... the state might only test for those, but then again they could test for everything. You got this far and made the list, now you have a good chance of getting hired. You have the rest of your life to juice and once your on the department your good to go... just gotta ask yourself if it's really worth the risk of losing that sweet 25yr to retire and that nice pension plan w/ benefits if you get caught trying to put on 10lbs....

It's a real good point, just sucks cuz I am gonna have to wait until next summer to hit up a cycle

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjunior46
    Why would they need probable cause to test for AS but not weed or any other drugs.
    Because an AS test cost alot more than test that are only looking for recreational drugs. They dont just pass them out for no reason.

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Bro.....Cant speak for up north, but down south they do not test for AS on their general hire test/urinalysis, however... here they hammer the polygraph as to what has been done in the past, but they are just looking for honesty and if your going to lie about your past use, hope that helps out a little.......Cntndr

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Oh, and Good Luck Bro(forgot to put that in....lol)......Cntndr

Thread Information