tmeoe is offline Associate Member

came off my cycle 2wks ago

Well bros, finished my very first cycle. Just 250mgs/wk for 10wks of sust. Nothing major just testing the waters right now. It was much different than I anticipated but nonetheless I got incredible gains with fe sides so far. I put on about 20lbs at the peak of my cyle and i've lost about 5 since coming off, mostly water I guess.

Anyway I'm curious about a few things that have been happening to me since coming off. My strength has gone down very little but my intensity and motivation are almost non existent. With school in session its hard train and eat right consistantly, so its made PCT especially difficult.

Anyone else get like this? Also, how long does it usually take for you to lose all the water weight, and would using some ZMA before clomid starts be ok?

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    bump

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    have u started your clomid yet? some ppl get emotional sides like depression and feel like crap

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I got like that also Bro. I really didn't have any motivation. I ended up forcing my self to go to the gym and finish my PCT. Then took a week off. I just went back yesterday and I feel rejuvinated.

tke61 is offline New Member
    same here, i felt like crap, felt small, and wanted to quit, but i made myself go and got over it

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a common reaction when coming off any cycle, bro. Hell, after my last cycle I stayed out of the gym for almost two months! Look at it this way...This is why most people suggest smaller simple first cycles so you can learn what to expect from it. I'm sure this cycle didn't cost you much, and you're getting an idea of what life post-cycle is all about. If you had spent a ton of $ on this cycle you would now be in jeopardy of losing all that money by floundering in your PCT. Learn how it feels and how to motivate yourself to get through these few weeks, and your future cycles will be much more successful.

-moto

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Well I just ended my 3rd cycle three weeks ago..I had a horrible workout today...I feel sooooo fuckin' tired and not motivated at all to train...The weight felt like a ton...this is the worst after cycle I have gotten in my cycle life...God I hope this passes before I loose all my gains....this sucks...would anything help to speed up the process..hcg or something?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro it takes a while for the gear to leave your system, give it another 2-3 weeks and your strength is going to go to shit....are you sure you gained 20lbs off of 250mg sust per week? those gains for that amount of dose seems odd....Madmax

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Acually Max..my first cycle was Sust250 1cc a week..I gained 20lbs. lost about 7lbs. after..

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    he probably did gain 20 lbs but as he said some of it is probably water retention .

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    yeah i get the same way man. my advice dont cycle during school, do it around breaks like the ones you have at christmas and during the summer. thats usually when i can get the most out of my training and especially diet

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    You didn't do any dbol with your cycle? Odd.

Sust only cycles ususually have higher doses (Even for newbies).

Thread Information