GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Comp- 04 Need a good bulk cycle

Yes diet is 90% of bodybuilding. "The diet is what makes u or breaks u", like nasser said in his video. I'm aiming for my second competition early-mid next year. I'v done one cycle, 12weeks, dbol 3 weeks, sust eod, deca 600mg/week. Dbol was alpha tech, and compared to what i felt from the thai's i tried i think the alphas were underdosed. The deca and sust were pvl. My friends tried the pvl when i did(other dealers) and they got nothing out of it as well. I was doing .5ml eod(350mg/ml). Anyways with diet and intense training i didn't get the results i wanted. Strengh up yes, size no. So i was wondering if someone could help me out with a more advanced cycle.
    I was thinking of getting (Canadian-yellow cap)organon deca about 50. And running like 400mg/ml. I don't know how "good" this deca is cause the pvl stuff didn't work for me. And im gonna run the thai dbols for like the first 6 weeks. I will have nova on hand for that. And I was thinking clen but cause i read it helps with protein absorption, but i have also read its used during cutting. Moneys not really a big issue. Also i need a test but still not sure which to use. And im thinking this cyhcle will go for 12 weeks. Thx for u'r help.
    6'1 - 225 - 15%bf (would cut but i see it as wasting valueble bulking time)
    21yrs.
    contest: just one windsor cup 02
    training - bout 5-6years last 3-4 hard.
    I'm really into it and hope to go pro someday. I'll try to get pics for u asap.

BDTR is offline Retired
    1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    1-11 deca 400mg/week
    1-12 test-e 500mg/week
    clomid two weeks after your last shot - 300mg day 1, 100mg for ten days then 50mg for ten days. 20mg of nolva run throughout PCT and the cycle. Save the clen for post cycle as well.

If you can't gain weight on this, you can't gain weight on anything.

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    k. I'll try this. One person recommended me take 50mg of dbol for like the first 4 weeks.... i thought it was a little much. And im guessing thoes doses are high enough?
    Thank bdtr

BDTR is offline Retired
    With your cycle experience the doses i layed out are high enough for you IMO. I wouldn't go 50mg dbol at this time for you.

Thread Information