roidmanraging is offline Junior Member

Testosterone Phenylpropionate (Black Label)

There has been some ramblings about Black Label as a new UG gear source. One of their products is Testosterone Phenylpropionate on it's own and not in a test blend. Is it in between suspension and propionate on the ester scale? How effective of a test is this and has anyone used it before? Anyone that is in the know, please let me know.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Black label has been out for a while now. From the charts i've seen, phenylpropionate has the same half life as propionate . I'm not sure what the difference is.

jersey juice is offline Member
    The difference is the burn you get after you inject it like sust. Otherwise it's the same as regular prop. I've used russian phenylprop and even though it's human grade it still hurts like a bitch! I was getting 100mg amps of the phenylprop.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Jersey juice, do you have experience with the Black Label Test Phenylprop? Or did you do this type of gear from a different source?

I'm not a fan of blended esters of test. I prefer to have more control over the amount in my blood. I'm still wondering if it's more or less effective than prop. The only time i'd consider using suspension is precontest being 2 weeks out. Every day injections don't really excite me.

Quote Originally Posted by jersey juice
    The difference is the burn you get after you inject it like sust. Otherwise it's the same as regular prop. I've used russian phenylprop and even though it's human grade it still hurts like a bitch! I was getting 100mg amps of the phenylprop.

jersey juice is offline Member
    No, I've never done the Black Label stuff, I've only used the Russian version of it... actually Romanian I think. Hurt like a mother!!!!

Thread Information