BigGuz is offline New Member

Need To Lose Body Fat

Ok guys I want to lose as much body fat as possible. I am 230lbs, 6'1 and pretty fat in the stomach and chest but everything else looks decent. What is the best cutting cycle you guys could recommend for me? Please include dosages of any drugs and duration, etc.
    thanx fellas

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    best cutting cycle i know:

diet and cardio

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Bro.......just my opinion, but i would get the diet in check and load up on the cardio prior to any drugs/gear, maybe when ya do all you can and get your bodyfat as low as you can or where ya want it, then think about a cycle, i didnt see anything on your profile as far as your experience, age, prior knowledge,etc,etc. so thats just my .02 worth, Good Luck Bro.........Cntndr

BigGuz is offline New Member
    what kind of diet am i looking to go on. also how much cardio and for how long?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuz
    what kind of diet am i looking to go on. also how much cardio and for how long?
    Bro only you can answer that. You know your goals and body type better then any if us. We can help tweak your diet and cardio plan but you need to come up with a plan.

JohnnyB

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    winny fina prop eca and clen and maybe t3 cardio and diet

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Start kepping track of what your eating. Try to clean it up that alone will make you cut back on calories. Keep record for a week and take away 500 calories a week. If you want to lose quicker cut it back more. Train with slightly higher reps 10-12 and do 30min to an hour of cardio a day. You do not need drugs. A friend of mine went from a FAT 265lbs to a lean 200lbs in 7-8 weeks. No drugs. It is a matter of displine and knowledge of YOUR body. Old school stuff. Take the calories away and do the work. You don't need drugs for everything. You should not even use them if your not competing or something. The future sides are not worth it. And the phsycological effects suck. You always deal with depression. Put the work in, when you see the results you got without drugs it is more satisfying. You will do well.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    I lost 30 lbs just doing more cardio and cleaning up what i eat...not even counting calories so much and i really eased myself into dieting. Listen to these guys...drugs aren't gonna make you ripped...hard work and dedication will

Ambulance is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    I lost 30 lbs just doing more cardio and cleaning up what i eat...not even counting calories so much and i really eased myself into dieting. Listen to these guys...drugs aren't gonna make you ripped...hard work and dedication will
    If they didn't help, this web site would not be around though

they do help, let's not lie here.. but only in conjunction with good diet and all that other fun stuff

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    give us ur stats, experience etc and we will help u out bro

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    first things first take a look at what you eat. then do to a nut. database and calc out how many cals and fat and carbs and protein you are eating. If you are carrying the fat mostly in the abs and chest then i bet you are not eating enough cals a day?!?! i know some of you are saying what??? well i found one of 2 things with overweight people either they eat 1 or 2 meals a day adding up to 1800-2000 of crap mcdonalds or bk whatever. Or they are eating one meal a day of something healthy thinking this will make them loose weight therefore putting the body in to starvation mode. I am in the same boat as him and when i looked at my diet i was only eating 1480 cals a day. i am 6'0 250 my body was flipping out. check that out and see what happens

twosocks40 is offline Member
    IF there were a magic fat loss pill that you could take then there wouldn't be any fat people would there???

-B

P.S. Diet and cardio.

ulter is offline Associate Member
    You have to be dieting and doing cardio. If you want increase the fat burning into overdrive then try Thermorexin and/or Liporexin. We sell them at my store. You can also email for a free sample if you want to try it first. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by ulter
    You have to be dieting and doing cardio. If you want increase the fat burning into overdrive then try Thermorexin and/or Liporexin. We sell them at my store. You can also email for a free sample if you want to try it first. [email protected]
    ^^^^

longhornDr is offline Member
    You should get with swolecat and get on Swolegenix....I went from a soft 235 to a lean 205 in about 70 days with his help, with no drugs..and strength even went up in the process.

Thread Information