H-MANN is offline New Member

Denkall Test 400 ??

I Came Across Some Test 400 I Looked In The Profiles Couldnt Find It. Would Like Some Experienced Input On This Drug. 400mg Tsest 400/300mg Deca Wk. How Much Anti Estrogen??

TheJuicer is offline Member
    In my opinion it slightly underdosed...its a mix of prop,cyp.,enth....I did it last cycle..it know to be real painful stuff...I didnt mind it though...

How old are ya by the way bro?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Ouch, it's painful from what I hear, it's a mixture of enanthate , cypionate and propionate .

JohnnyB

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    Shit hurts so bad. I couldn't sleep right for at least two days after injection.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    How old are ya by the way bro?

28 WHY MAN?

Theres just alot of kids on here lately askin' about AS....I didnt think it hurt that bad...If I was you I would get some...shot 1cc for 10 weeks...get liquidex (1/2cc everyday) or nolva(20mg a day) and some clomid...use the anti-e's till the clomid is gone....If you have anymore ? pleaz feel free to PM me....

Clomid is done 3 weeks after last shot...

Day 1- 300mg
    Day 2-10 100mg
    Day 11-21 50mg

That how I do it..and I havent lost a lb. after cycle...

billyg68 is offline Junior Member
    I liked it. The pain can be controlled if you soak the vial or syringe in hot water before injection, mix it with deca or shoot .5 cc eod. I don't think the pain is that big of a deal. The sex drive from T400 is amazing. I did catch a real bad flu from it and and increase in BP. I use to sweat like a dog when I was on that. Also, shoot it atleast 3 times a week. Good Luck!

billyg68 is offline Junior Member
    Oh, on the anti est. Get some liquidex or arimidex because you will get bloated and possibly puffy nips.

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    one of my better cycles included T400 - 2cc'c twice a week mixed with ft. dodge eq. - didnt get real sore - maybe similar tp sust in soreness.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Shoot that shit only in your ass, I made the mistake of shooting it in my thigh and I thought I was going to need crutches to walk. Ive made solid gains off of it but the pain is horrible. No Pain No Gain

legend is offline Associate Member
    by itself the pain is incredible, but i mix it with deca and it is fine. i also sweat like a pig from it, and i almost never sweat. i find the gains to be very smooth, and subtle. i like it alot. almost no bloat also, which is a huge factor. i would say, it is a very fine product. at 600mg per week i feel good, look great, and i am horny all day long. no bloat and no pimples. "like a sore dick..you just can't beat it."

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Shitty stuff... very underdosed or I got a bad batch or something... only gained 3-5lbs off it @ 600mg week and eq @500....

I did some, my first in cycle Years, T400/200 Deca (together; it can be a knot maker by itself...dart quick, push slow) only other addition was D-Bol's, 80mg ED, and it was like the very first time, I felt Grrrrreat! And my wife was happy..hehe.

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    i am in week 4 of the same cycle you are taking . i am experienced when it comes to cycles and this is the worst test i have ever takin.i think it is garbage and underdosed.the deca i have is legit(norma deca) and test 400 is also real.i have only gained 5 lbs so far at 600 mgs a week of test and 300 of deca.it doesnt hurt that bad because i am breaking the dose into three shots 1c of deca to 1/2c of test. i am getting great pumps finally in the last week but that is probably from the deca.this is also my first cycle this year . go with the russian sust much better multi test blend imo

Quote Originally Posted by latasaurus
    i am in week 4 of the same cycle you are taking . i am experienced when it comes to cycles and this is the worst test i have ever takin.i think it is garbage and underdosed.the deca i have is legit(norma deca) and test 400 is also real.i have only gained 5 lbs so far at 600 mgs a week of test and 300 of deca.it doesnt hurt that bad because i am breaking the dose into three shots 1c of deca to 1/2c of test. i am getting great pumps finally in the last week but that is probably from the deca.this is also my first cycle this year . go with the russian sust much better multi test blend imo
    HEY I APPRECIATE THE GOOD HONEST ADVICE MAN THANKS

devilman_1982 is offline New Member
    are all you from america? ive never seen the T400. but from the sounds of it you are better off with a sus and decca combo. at least with sus especially the yellow and red organon you know that its good stuff.

Thread Information