rydeordie is offline New Member

Exclamation clen and eca/therma pro *PLEAse ReaD*

I have just started taking clen , i'm on my 4th tablet tomorrow. Just want to prepare myself and ask for some advise please!!

1) shall I split the tablets or just take it all after a heavy breakfast??

2) on the 2 weeks resting period, I hear all the news about ECA, is Prolab thermapro ok as I have 2 tubs left in my cupboard (also aint ever heard of eca in the uk)??

PLEASE HELP

Thanks in advance

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    1) Most people recommend taking them all at once. They make my head hurt like a morning after hang over when I go over 3 tabs at the same time. You can split it up with 2 in the morning and then 2 at lunch with little to no problem.

2) Thermapro is fine. I take it you're doing clen 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off, correct? Then during those off two weeks from clen you will use ECA, correct? Nice move!

Quote Originally Posted by rydeordie
    I have just started taking clen, i'm on my 4th tablet tomorrow. Just want to prepare myself and ask for some advise please!!

1) shall I split the tablets or just take it all after a heavy breakfast??

2) on the 2 weeks resting period, I hear all the news about ECA, is Prolab thermapro ok as I have 2 tubs left in my cupboard (also aint ever heard of eca in the uk)??

PLEASE HELP

Thanks in advance

rydeordie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidmanraging
    1) Most people recommend taking them all at once. They make my head hurt like a morning after hang over when I go over 3 tabs at the same time. You can split it up with 2 in the morning and then 2 at lunch with little to no problem.

2) Thermapro is fine. I take it you're doing clen 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off, correct? Then during those off two weeks from clen you will use ECA, correct? Nice move!
    Yeah I do want to take the thermapro instead of ECA stack, is that ok!!

I am on my 5th tab tomorrow, but I would prefer to take it in the morning cause I am shaking like a bitch right now.

Does it work the same way if i take it all in the morning??

Thanks for the quick reply!

Thread Information