Justoid is offline Associate Member

Check out this cycle- what can i do to combat side effects

Alright guys- as a few of you probably know i have been researching for quite some time now (on this board mainly) for a good cycle to start with. This has been changed many times due mainly to the fact that i play in a sport where testing for AS is common. Am injured just now for a few months so this is my cycle:

weeks 1-10 100mg of test prop eod
    weeks 1-6 40mg of anavar ed
    weeks 1-5 30mg of d-bol

have read that by using test you will definately expereince side affects? is this true and in my case with my cycle what can i do to preven this. also that injecting test prop is very painful- is this true?
    also what should i do to decrease the side effects of me using anavar and d-bol as have read these also produce very nasty side effects as well as being extremely harmful on the liver.
    Please help and offer advice and suggestions

PS Am 6'5, 115kgs, 21 been lifting for 4 yrs as well as cardio 3-4 times a week have a good diet and bf is about 15%

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    For dbol you can run nolva during the cycle if you feel any problems (Bloating, nipple leaking).

I'd say run 30mg of dbol for 4 weeks. Thats the general idea around here. Save your left over dbol for the next cycle.

As for liver protection.......I'm not the most knowledgeable on it but milk thistle?

I could be wrong but just trying to lend a hand.

Drinking 1+ gallons of water a day helps to put less stress on your liver, I would take Ldex .5mg eod, you can have the nolva off hand if u need it.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run 25mg of proviron weeks 1-5 and 10mg of nolv ed the whole cycle. Also I would save the anavar till after your first 4 weeks of d-bol. Having to 19 alka AS will really tear your liver apart. Test Prop is painful.

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I would run 25mg of proviron weeks 1-5 and 10mg of nolv ed the whole cycle. Also I would save the anavar till after your first 4 weeks of d-bol. Having to 19 alka AS will really tear your liver apart. Test Prop is painful.
    cheers for the advice man- ill go with the anavar after 4 weeks of d-bol, run nolv throughout and go with clomid for pct

Thread Information