Thread: andriol

MaFi0s0 is offline New Member

andriol

this is my 1st cycle, i got 4 bottles of andriol (240 x 40mg testosterone undeceonate) and some nolvadex (60 x 10mg tamoxifen citrate)
    just wondering how i should use it, i done research and have a fair idea,
    my doctor told me to go hard then taper off after 2 weeks, but im not sure of that, and should the nolvadex even be considered.

please can we not get on the subject of wether or not i should be taking it, for some reason whenever i start a thread about steroids it always hasto shift to topics like "you should be 25 years of age" "you need 3 years of training" "andriol is shit" etc.

bump
    someone hasto know

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I don't know. I have never heard of anyone actually using andriol .

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Well bro to avoid those questions why don,t you post your cycle of how you think you should use it and then others can help you adjust it or make amends because otherwise it just appears that you are another newbie who has just got his gear and then posted a question asking how to use it.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    hmm...from what i know, you may wanna take it this way:
    Wks 1: 400mg
    Wks 2-4: 360mg
    and you slowly taper down to end with 200mg at the last week of the cycle.

As quoted from BigCat's articlem, "The usual anti-estrogens can be used, but generally with the cost of andriol for what little it does makes it less appealing to invest in the likes of Nolvadex or arimidex . "

Good luck bro!

p.s. When people tell u something bad like "you should be 25 years of age" "you need 3 years of training" "andriol is shit" do take into consideration their views too as they meant well.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Andriol is a revolutionary steroid because, besides methyltestosterone , it is the only effective oral testosterone com-pound. Testosterone itself, if taken orally, is ineffective since it is reabsorbed through the portal vein (1) and immediately deactivated by the liver. The substance testosterone undecanoate contained in Andriol, however, is reabsorbed from the intestine through the lym-phatic system, thus bypassing the liver and becoming effective. The liver function is not affected by this. Andriol aromatizes only minimally, meaning that only a very small part of the substance can be converted into estrogen, since the dihydrotestosterone does not aromatize. The users of Andriol therefore do not experience femi-nization symptoms such as gynecomastia or increased body fat. Andriol's non-aromatizing quality consists of the fact that the body's own hormone production is only affected after a long-term administration of very high dosages. Andriol should be the perfect steroid; however, this is not the case.

The disadvantage of Andriol is that it only becomes effective if taken in high doses. Even if a dose of 200 mg of Andriol/day is taken, the testosterone level in the blood is still too low for a bodybuilder to gain strength and muscle growth. The capsules, therefore, are effective for only a few hours so that 6-7 capsules, that is 240-280 mg (mini-mum), must be taken daily to achieve good results comparable to those of injectable compounds. This, however, puts the athlete in a dosage range which begins to influence the hormone production and the compound now more readily converts into estrogen. Such a dose can also manifest itself in a higher retention of sodium and water. This is one factor which competing athletes must consider. Another disadvantage is Andriol's high price. A package with 60 capsules costs approximately $80 and the minimum daily dose of 6-7 capsules thus costs almost $8. For those athletes who would like to try Andriol 8 capsules (320 mg daily) should be taken. The capsules should be taken three times daily (approximately every 8 hours) after meals so that the substance can be properly reabsorbed. However, even this high dosage does not guarantee satisfactory re-sults. Those of you who believe that you need even higher doses should then consider that it might be more sensible to switch to the injectable testosterone. The Andriol/ Oxandrolone stack gives athletes who do not yet have much experi-ence with steroids a fairly large strength increase and also often substantial muscle growth. Andriol is quickly eliminated by the body it should also be considered for use before competitions requir-ing doping tests. Women should avoid Andriol since the androgenic component-common with testosterone-is also strongly developed in this compound. Andriol intake can occasionally lead to high blood pressure, retention of fluids, acne, sexual overstimulation, and, in women, the well-known virilization symptoms.

Andriol should be stored in a cool place (6 - 15º C), preferably in the refrigerator. Since the capsules are extremely sensitive to heat they can easily melt into an undefinable shape if left in direct sunlight, e.g. in a car.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    heres sth you can refer to...
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catandriol.htm

thanks, well atm im thinking of taking it like this

for the 1st 2 weeks, 3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon, 2 at night, for 2 weeks, then taper off to 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and one at night, but im afraid it wont give me good enough gains, im looking to put on a good amount of size, enough so people can say "hey did you hit the juice?" to wich i reply "nah man i dont want my dick to shrink"

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaFi0s0
    im looking to put on a good amount of size, enough so people can say "hey did you hit the juice?
    Well then you've got the wrong stuff, bro. You will not get the results from Andriol that you would from injectable testosterone . And I can tell that you have the wrong attitude with regard to steroids , and especially Andriol.

If you have irrational expectations regarding your anticipated gains and Andriol, you will be extremely disappointed and will probably join the "Andriol is worthless" crowd. But if you use Andriol to address certain issues, you will realize the drug has some value to offer.

I have used Andriol in the past, am using it now, and will continue to use it at certain stages. I love what it does for me but I understand the drug's limitations. I prefer to use Andriol to taper out of long cycles. If you have any desire to restore HPTA function, this drug can help you accomplish that while preventing a hard crash.

BTW, if your medication has not been refrigerated prior to use, you most likely have a bunch of worthless capsules. Fire off any questions you may have...

simplyjakked is offline Member
    here is where i become the dickhead on this board. question one: if you want to gain a ton of size why not research and do it right(ie. use a roid or more that really packs on beef, not andriol ). two: most important question i have for all the knuckleheads on here if you look like your on juice...your on it why lie, so people know you are too much a coward to admit it! and yes i do juice and yes i will tell anyone who asks.

thanks for th info, i do have afew questions, seeing as though you have done it before, i think you should be able to give me the info wich i need.
    if i was to get 4 bottles and do 8 caps a day how much weight would i expect to put on?
    if its really not noticable, i will just use the anadrol50 and nolvadex wich i was saving for later.

You're not going to gain any appreciable weight taking Andriol . Trust me! You're not going to hold any water on Andriol either, which may be good or bad, depending on your goals & expectations. But, if you have a high affinity to AAS, then you will feel a bit jacked.

I've lost about 6 pounds post-cycle and I'm taking Andriol right now. It's all water weight from the highly aromatizable androgens I stopped taking last week, so that doesn't bother me. But the fact is, even taking oral testosterone , I still must have pissed out 2 gallons of fluid yesterday, LOL. It really was quite amusing.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Waste of money. I tried it and it's NOT worth the money. I slowed down, did my researched, took the adivse from the bro's on the board and ended up doing a correct cycle.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Awwww...somebody's scared of pointy things! Grow some nads and grab a needle...do it all the way or not at all!

D

i made a descision not long ago i was going to just stick to andriol , but ive decided im gonna do the anadrol again.

ive got 11 tabs of anadrol50 (i checked, there authentic from thailand)
    60x10mg nolva
    and like 240caps of andriol

im gonna take the anadrol for 3weeks(22days), 25mg(half a tab) a day(yes i should be doing a longer cycle, im just as disapointed as you!, i got handed these tabs for free)

should i try get my hands on HCG ?

i havent found any proper stacks for anadrol and andriol, let alone one with nolva, ive gotta a fair idea of how to use it by looking at other stacks.

ive looked at the anadrol/sus stacks but theres afew difrent ones and im not sure how i should take them,
    some look like this
    week1 anadrol
    week2 testosterone
    week3 anadrol
    week4 testosterone
    etc

some stacks have shown you take them both simultanously,
    and some show you take nolva during, some show you take it a week after.

so im pretty uncertain on how i should do my stack and when to take the nolva, i know this seems like alot to ask for, all im asking is
    if its worth getting some HCG and how i should structure my stack.

i'm speechless

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why do people ask for advice then completely ignore everything everyone says?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenear
    i'm speechless
    ??..

ive just been told andriol alone isnt enough, so im gonna take anadrol aswell, im considering everything ive been told in this thread.

i spoke to my mate today who is also doing the anadrol with me, and the guy he got it off(his cousin) told us to take 1/2 a tab every 2nd day, so that means the anadrol cycle is gonna be a 6week one

atm im thinking of doing it like this

w1 anadrol 25mg E2ndD
    w2 "
    w3 "
    w4 "
    w5 "
    w6 "
    w7 andriol 320mg ED
    w8 andriol 320mg ED
    w9 10mg NOLVA ED clenbuterol ed
    w10 10mg NOLVA ED clenbuterol ed stack creatine ed for 5 days
    w11 creatine ed
    w12 creatine ed
    w13 clen ed creatine ed
    w14 clen ed creatine ed
    w15 creatine ed
    w16
    w17 clen ed
    w18 clen ed

weeks 1-6 how should i take the andriol, is it neccesary to take it for the 1st 3 weeks? if so im gonna haveto get another 4 bottles, atm i have 2 bottles of the stuff, sorry but i cant get any other type of test.

please no flaming this is all i can get my hands on, as much as id love to do a proper cycle, i cant, any help would be appreciated.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    i spoke to my mate today who is also doing the anadrol with me, and the guy he got it off(his cousin) told us to take 1/2 a tab every 2nd day, so that means the anadrol cycle is gonna be a 6week one

w1 anadrol 25mg E2ndD
    w2 "
    w3 "
    w4 "
    w5 "
    w6 "
    w7 andriol 320mg ED
    w8 andriol 320mg ED
    w11 creatine ed
    w12 creatine ed
    w13 clen ed creatine ed
    w14 clen ed creatine ed
    w15 creatine ed
    w16
    w17 clen ed
    w18 clen ed

weeks 1-6 how should i take the andriol, is it neccesary to take it for the 1st 3 weeks? if so im gonna haveto get another 4 bottles, atm i have 2 bottles of the stuff, sorry but i cant get any other type of test.

please no flaming this is all i can get my hands on, as much as id love to do a proper cycle, i cant, any help would be appreciated.
    Oh man...... Just don't do it

i dont understand whats going on, i get told to do something more stronger, now, out of nowhere im getting told not to do it, im gonna do this cycle no matter what im told, i just want infomation on how i can do it right.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    i dont understand whats going on, i get told to do something more stronger, now, out of nowhere im getting told not to do it, im gonna do this cycle no matter what im told, i just want infomation on how i can do it right.
    Well first ppl meant a stronger, or better test. Andriol is worthless. Most importantly, and this is really all I am gunna say, because I do not believe in helping very young people, your anti estrogens are fucked. 10 mg nolva for a couple weeks?? no. Look, do some research, good post cycle therapy methods are everywhere. Anadrol is not for beginners. You could easily develop man boobs with the cycle you are planning. EASILY. Your knockers would be bigger than most girls your age. Nolva is great to have on hand. But you need more anti estrogens. But seriously do not run that cycle

BDTR is offline Retired
    Your "mate" has no idea what he's talking about...

Why do newbies complicate simple matters to such a degree?

1-10 500mg test-e
    clomid 2 weeks after your last injection
    300mg day 1
    100mg ten days
    50mg ten days

Bam! There's your cycle, dump the other shit. 20mg of nolva run throughout the cycle as well as post cycle. If you can't grasp this, then you really shouldn't be putting anything in your body other than apple sauce and rittalin.

w1 anadrol 25mg E2ndD
    w2 "
    w3 "
    w4 "
    w5 "
    w6 "
    w7 andriol 320mg ED
    w8 andriol 320mg ED
    w11 creatine ed
    w12 creatine ed
    w13 clen ed creatine ed
    w14 clen ed creatine ed
    w15 creatine ed
    w16
    w17 clen ed
    w18 clen ed

Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    Well first ppl meant a stronger, or better test. Andriol is worthless. Most importantly, and this is really all I am gunna say, because I do not believe in helping very young people, your anti estrogens are fucked. 10 mg nolva for a couple weeks?? no. Look, do some research, good post cycle therapy methods are everywhere. Anadrol is not for beginners. You could easily develop man boobs with the cycle you are planning. EASILY. Your knockers would be bigger than most girls your age. Nolva is great to have on hand. But you need more anti estrogens. But seriously do not run that cycle
    fair enough, i do have 600mg of nolvadex infront of me now and i can get more if i haveto, unfortunetly andriol is gonna haveto do me even if i haveto take 15caps a day i will do it

bump

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    just read the worst thread on ar

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, let me disclaim myself and say that i think this is the worst idea for a cycle since Anadrol /halo/dbol . Second, let me say that you definitely haven't done ANY reading on this site about typical dosages of these compounds. Third, let me say that this thread was annoying to the point of anger to read. And lastly, let me say that i realize that you're going to do this anyway, our help or not, and thus, i'll concede my help to you to make this godawful idea for a cycle work as well *shudder* as it possibly can. And keep in mind, i've never done a cycle, this is all based on only the knowledge that i've gained from the board. Thus, taking my advice is a bad idea, unless it's my real advice, which is.. DON'T DO THIS CYCLE.

Your dosage of anadrol is too low. 25 mg each other day isn't going to do anything, you're more looking at 50 mg each day, for the first 4 weeks. Thus, you're going to need more. On top of this, for weeks 1 10 at the very least, you'll be taking 250 mg of andriol each day, or i reluctantly suggest 5 days a week at the very very minimum. Thus, you're going to need more. If you can't do these dosages, all you're going to do is shut down your own testosterone levels and end up smaller, weaker, and have bigger boobs than when you started. Bdtr is completely right about the Nolva, if you can't get enough, DON'T DO THIS CYCLE. You need clomid to boost your test levels back up after you're done. If you don't have it, DON'T DO THIS CYCLE.

my real opinion here?
    DON'T DO THIS CYCLE. it is a very very very very bad idea. Sell that crap back to your "mate" and get some INJECTABLE test.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 09-26-2003 at 12:45 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Ps.
    Don't Do This Cycle.

Thread Information