User Name is offline Junior Member

winstrol and enanthate cycle

i have been reading that test enanthate causes some water retention and i was curious if stacking it with winstrol will help at all. i will be taking the test enanthate 500mg for the 1st two weeks (frontloading) and then 250mg/wk afterwards. i am also doing 50mg EOD of winstrol. any help will be appreciated, thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Why not just keep the Enan at a constant 500 mg's / week ??

Run the winny near the end of the cycle

1-10 enan 500 mg's / week
    7-12 winny 50 mg's EOD

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At that dose I wouldn't worry about bloat

JohnnyB

BDTR is offline Retired
    bump for that.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

7-12 winny 50 mg's EOD

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

7-12 winny 50 mg's EOD
    Run the cycle like KeyMastur said but I would run the winny at 50mg ED not EOD.

Also to help with bloat and other estrogene related sides run an anti-e through out your cycle and PCT and drink plenty of water at leat a gallon and a half a day.

u think i should take 2 shots per week of the test instead of doing 2cc a shot for the 1st two weeks.

PS.. what is PCT

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name
    u think i should take 2 shots per week of the test instead of doing 2cc a shot for the 1st two weeks.

PS.. what is PCT
    I think you should take 2 shots of the test during every week. A frontload of 500 mg's is nothing. Either frontload it at least 750, if not 1000, or just run a constant 500 mg's / week

PCT - post cycle therapy - it's what you do to try and get your natural test levels back down to their normal range so you won't "crash"

i think i forgot to mention this is my first cycle... this change any recomendations?

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Im will be running a cycle very similar.
    1-10 test e 400mg
    8-12 winny 50mg eod
    L-dex .5mg eod

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i was also thinking of running a low dose cycle for a while i was thinkin maybe 300mg for 18 weeks or so and winny at the end

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    why low doses of e? it's cheap, easy to shoot, and i would'nt do anything less than 750/week

my next question is who can afford to run 50mg winnie ed for 6 weeks? i sure the hell can't so eod is the only option for me. easier on the inject sites.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    why low doses of e? it's cheap, easy to shoot, and i would'nt do anything less than 750/week
    you think 750mg is good for a first cycle? not really.

750mg of test for a first cycle? He doesn't need that much to grow. More doesn't mean more growth. He can run as much as he want and without proper diet, rest, and training he will gain not much.

true true mud, i see it that way too. but for me im gonna get the biggest bang out of a first cycle you can, you wont see the gains again

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    true true mud, i see it that way too. but for me im gonna get the biggest bang out of a first cycle you can, you wont see the gains again
    the point of a controlled first cycle is to learn how your body reacts and recovers. the recovery is what makes a cycle. who cares if you gain 25 pounds on and come off and are left with 10. why not gain 12 or 13 and keep 7 or 8, this way the body doesn't go crazy. my 4th or 5th cycle i ventured up to 750mg of test e, came off with proper pct, crashed like crazy, lost all sexual prowess for a year, had horrible estrogenic sides, and lived in my doc's office trying to get my out of control blood pressure back to normal.

point is: if you are dealing with people who don't have experience don't recommend doses, you don't know what your dealing with and the sides are more real than most people lead on. 750 may be fine for you, but it can (and does) ruin other people.

i wont be taking more than 500mg a week. i am gonna stick with the 500 for the 1st 2 weeks and then continue with 250mg/wk with the 50mg EOD of winny. this is my 1st cycle and i dont need to be massive.. i just want to gain and keep around 10-11 lbs. my main objective is to be a little more cut and gain some size and strength. i am dieting very well and doing 30 mins of cardio every day. aslo i drink 3 protein shakes a day (90g w/milk) and thats excluding the other protein foods i intake.

i wont be taking more than 500mg a week. i am gonna stick with the 500 for the 1st 2 weeks and then continue with 250mg/wk with the 50mg EOD of winny. this is my 1st cycle and i dont need to be massive.. i just want to gain and keep around 10-11 lbs. my main objective is to be a little more cut and gain some size and strength. i am dieting very well and doing 30 mins of cardio every day. aslo i drink 3 protein shakes a day (90g w/milk) and thats excluding the other protein foods i intake.
    Minimum I would run is 400mg per week and if your thinking that 500mg a week is frontloading the cycle then your kidding yourself. Run the test at 400 or 500mg throughout the cycle do not go to 250mg you run the risk of getting shut down.

what does that mean.. getting shut down?

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    what does that mean.. getting shut down?
    if it's in reference to test production, it is when your body stops producing its own natural test as a result of the presence of synthetics in your system. From reading on the boards deca alone in a cycle is notorious for this. i.e. your natural test production is shut down.

Im sure one of the more knowledgeable bro's can give you a better, more complete answer though.

Thread Information