Thread: cycle question

BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member

cycle question

i was just wondering on the duration for a first cycle? i know it depends on the persons goal but whats a good time frame?? 8,10, or 12 weeks? for example, when and if i do start my cycle the goal would be to add some mass to my frame so the cycle would consist of 500mg of test cyp/en split in two , 25mg of dbol for the 1st 4 or 5 weeks, and anti e's for the whole cylce, then your normal pct would go 2 weeks after last shot basic 300/100/50...
    current stats 5'11 225,, bf in the high teens ( dont worry i wont start this or any cycle till i lose about 20lbs) training for about 4yrs but hard in the last 2yrs..Ive seen many 8 weeks for beginners or even 10, but would 12 be over doing it??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It seems like you have it all planned out pretty good. 10 weeks minimum and I wouldn't go longer than 12 for a first cycle.

In PCT I would also run nolva

i was actually thinking of proviron as the anti e.. ya i was leaning for the 10wk ,, thanks

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It seems like you have it all planned out pretty good. 10 weeks minimum and I wouldn't go longer than 12 for a first cycle.

In PCT I would also run nolva

I couldn't say it any better. My first cycle was planned for 8 weeks, then I decided to go to 10, then I had enough gear to do 14, but decided to stop at 12.

My next cycle is going to be 18, but with very low dosages, I'm a fan of longer cycles rather than short and heavy.

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG BRUJO
    i was actually thinking of proviron as the anti e.. ya i was leaning for the 10wk ,, thanks
    try to research femera as an anti-e, which i will be going on next, it's works phenominal.

thanks custom i def will

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    try to research femera as an anti-e, which i will be going on next, it's works phenominal.
    hey custom fit, how come u prefer long cycles of lower doses over short cycles with higher doses?

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    Dude, go 12 weeks! Trust me. My first cycle I did 400mgs test cyp 350deca and by week 10 it kicked in strong and wished I had enough for two more weeks!! 12 is perfect.

Thread Information