floyd_turbo is offline Member

some help from the darkside bro's on a first cycle

Hey fella's just thought i'd be able to snag some advice,
    I'm 6'1, 210, 22, about 13%BF, lifting for 6 years. I have my weight program set-up, diet to the nines, cardio..etc and about ready to jump on my first cycle. My goal for the cycle is to cut-up and add some lean mass.
    My cycle is:

Prop-anatest 400-500mgs/week/ weeks 1-8
    Winny-upjohns 50mgs/EOD/ weeks 1-8
    Arimidex - on hand
    Clomid- post cycle

I have enough gear for the whole cycle.
    The cycle is a lot of pins but i have no problem with that and can't wait to start.

My questions are:
    1. Whats your opinion on taking 500mg for a first cycle instead of 400 of the prop
    2. Can anyone offer any advice on calves for spot injecting, as i'd like to have 8 sights. I've heard they can be rather painful...?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Prop should be run EOD if not ED, with the winny being the same method. Kinda sucks having to do the ED / EOD injections, but you can inject the prop and drink the winny if you wish. (yes, you can drink winny).

Check out www.spotinjections.com for help on your calves.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    DO NOT INJECT WINNY INTO YOUR CALVES! Some people can stand some calf injections. Use the prop if you plan on site injecting there. That water based gear will destroy your ability to walk if you try that. In fact, just drink the winny and don't inject it. With the shots EOD from Prop you'll be pretty tired of being pin pricked.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've injected winny in my calves with hardley any more soreness than any other site. If anything I found the smaller muscles to be less sore to inject winny into. Quad injections of winny would leave me almost crippled for a few days.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    "Anatest"? You mean aratest? That's only got 50mgs of prop in it. The other 200mgs are enanthate . If that's what you have, you could probably inject that twice a week and be fine. I'd go with 500mgs/wk, 2 injections.

Also, I'd run the winny 50mgs/ED not EOD, and drink it if you can't stand the injections.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nah... Anatest is canadian vet prop.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    "Anatest"? You mean aratest? That's only got 50mgs of prop in it. The other 200mgs are enanthate . If that's what you have, you could probably inject that twice a week and be fine. I'd go with 500mgs/wk, 2 injections.

Also, I'd run the winny 50mgs/ED not EOD, and drink it if you can't stand the injections.

hybrid is offline Member
    I'm not thinking that it's necessary to have that many injection sites on an 8 week 1st cycle. I don't think I would inject the calves until you felt that they needed some spot attention.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    I'm not thinking that it's necessary to have that many injection sites on an 8 week 1st cycle. I don't think I would inject the calves until you felt that they needed some spot attention.
    Bro if you chose to run a cycle that requires ED injections then yes you need to rotate the sites if not you will have painful scar tissue building up for yourself.

He can do as Pump said and drink the winny but I wouldn't...... I say suck it up and inject it.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    thanks for your advice and time bro's

cb25 is offline Banned
    Personal advice on injecting winny into the calves - from the first time i tried it. I woke up early the next morning (~12hrs after the shot) and crumbled to the floor after my first step...hurt like a mother...after that, smooth as silk. I almost looked forward to it...again, personal experience/opinion...that being said...def. easier to drink...

Thread Information